*Spurger vs. Bremond Playoff/82-65 SPURGER WINS/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

For those interested:

Bremond came out of the gate really fired up and hitting their shots which were mostly three's. In fact, Bremond worked their up to a 12 point lead and the Spurger started the come back.

At the half, Bremond lead by 2.

Spurger came out of the half really fired up and started hitting alot of shots and working it inside to the Whittaker bros.

By the 4th, Spurger was in cruise control and in total control of the game winning by 17. Thus, there was a 29 point swing in this one.

Great job guy's and keep up the good work!

PS, #10 hit a three pointer at the buzzer of the 3rd qtr to really get everyone fired up. The house was rocking after that one!

Congrats Spurger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And way to go Spurger Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so proud to be from a community that came out and supported our boys like that! Was excited about the way the game played out.  Was a little worried at first, but thought Spurger showed a lot of mental strength and maturity through the game. They were able to stay cool and not get down by starting out behind in such a major game. That will serve them well,along with their talent in the playoffs. Some teams lack the mental toughness to hang in big pressure games. We came back and dominated Spurger Pirate Style!!!!!!!!!!!!Go PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I can not believe the turn out at this game it was wonderful,I know the boys sure enjoy the big crowds these past couple of games.

The boys started out a little slow on def. but made up for it in the second half.

IMO this team is getting a little better each playoff game,and I think the two young guys (#10 & #12 ) are playing very well.What impressed me most was the play of #44 in the second half.This young man can take over a game just about when ever he wonts to. Great job Spurger keep it rolling!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami