*EC vs. Kountze/KOUNTZE WINS 71-69 WINS/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

Kountze 71 EC 69 Final!!! Kountze Wins District!!!

Kountze DID NOT win the district championship tonight. That was decided Tuesday and Kountze / EC are co-district champions. Tonight's game was to see who received the #1 seed in the playoffs. Just like last year when EC won this game.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good headline.

A great game it was. and dangit just missed my prediction of 75-70.  Great job boys on holding on for the win had faith in you but have to admit kind of scared me in the last seconds not finishing of freethrows and making some bad passes in the end.  You still played a good game and now on to the playoffs for both teams.

Go LIONS  keep up the hard work and make another run for another trip to state.

Goo luck to you also EC maybe we will meet again in the Regionals.  And good luck to our other district foe Hardin.  All represent our district well.

The difference in this game was free throws. I think Kountze only missed like 4 free throws while EC missed at 12-15 of theirs. If EC would have made those free throws the game would have been different. But it was a really good game. Kountze out played EC the entire game. Congrats Kountze and good luck in the playoffs. Hopefully we will see yall in Tyler!

Guest tigersvoice

Kountze really wanted it tonight...

For EC, it's down to this: There is no tomorrow. It's gut check time. Its that simple.

Does this profundity just apply in Chambers County or might it apply to ANY HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL still playing?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder