*EC vs. Kountze/KOUNTZE WINS 71-69 WINS/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

Sounds like an exciting game, but really, doesn't everybody like it when EC loses. Does anybody other than Winnie want to see EC win at anything?

Wth is that supposed 2 mean? Have u ever heard anyone say anything like that or are you from one of the schools that never beats winnie at anything so your just jealous?

I can't agree with Bush. I love to see E.C. win because they play with class and have good players. I'm from Kountze and only time i don't like for e.c to win is when they are playing kountze. I have the most respect for E.C and they have a Very Strong Program not only in Basketball but Football Track and etc....

It was a good game by both teams. I think the difference was too many uncontested turnovers by EC and that Thomas didn't shoot his best from the outside the other night. He had good looks at the basket but they just didn't fall. It happens!! High School Players can't be perfect every night!! Kountze played very consistant for 4 quarters. These 2 teams seem to be very evenly matched. Any of their games could go either way when they play each other. It was a very exciting game and both schools should be proud of their teams and excited about the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124