PNG School District Beats All Other Districts in building a REAL Stadium!!!!

So all of the other school districts in SE Texas are going to let PNG be the first high school with a REAL stadium!  Shame on the districts that chose not to be the first!  Hats of to PNG!  PNG is the only district with the "suits" that had enough guts to pull the trigger.  WOS could have been first but the voters said no.  Shame on the voters!

Just watch!  It is about to become a domino theory over the next five years with new field turf stadiums all over SE Texas! 

Shame on voters...

We all must realize that the primary focus of any district should be educating the kids.

If the school budget is tight, congrats to the voters for seeing this.

PN-G just passed a huge multimillion dollar bond which allowed for this construction.

That being said....

The people in SE Texas need to realize that the kids are playing in stadiums that are close to 50 years old.  Buildings and structures don't last forever.

So all of the other school districts in SE Texas are going to let PNG be the first high school with a REAL stadium!  Shame on the districts that chose not to be the first!   Hats of to PNG!  PNG is the only district with the "suits" that had enough guts to pull the trigger.  WOS could have been first but the voters said no.  Shame on the voters!

Just watch!  It is about to become a domino theory over the next five years with new field turf stadiums all over SE Texas! 

I don't normally compliment screen names but Skandar is old school Wraslin'......

Anyway, don't forget about the 39 million or so complex BISD is putting up.  Ball field plus a fancy cement pond

So all of the other school districts in SE Texas are going to let PNG be the first high school with a REAL stadium!  Shame on the districts that chose not to be the first!   Hats of to PNG!  PNG is the only district with the "suits" that had enough guts to pull the trigger.  WOS could have been first but the voters said no.  Shame on the voters!

Just curious ... what qualifies as a REAL stadium?

Just curious ... what qualifies as a REAL stadium?reliant  lmao  :D

Dayton has a REAL stadium.  Props to Dayton!

Dayton has a REAL stadium.  Props to Dayton!

thanks

Hope you win some fooball games in that spiffy new stadium... We're getting one in the next 1-2 years, so I'm not worried.  But like I said before, our boys can play in Walmart parking lot, dont' matter.  As long as we get the 'W'.

Skandar's new stadium domino theory into play already.

Domino effect huh. Glad to know that Silsbee's Tiger Stadium started it all. ;D

I think it classifies as a REAL stadium.

Silsbee and Dayton for sure have REAL stadiums if there is such a thing.  This area is finally realizing that there is a need for quality facilities, and hopefully get playoff games over in this area instead of going to Houston every year. It doesn't hurt when you play the majority of games are played on turf during the regular season, because when you travel to Houston for the playoffs your probably going to be playing on it.

I don't think that it matters if the field is 50 years old, because dirt is dirt ;D With that being said, I'm happy that we're getting a new stadium even though the 08 team might not get to play in it.

Does field turf make a stadium a real stadium? If so Baytown's Stallworth (which is old but still good because of renovations) has field turf now, i think they have had it for a little over a year or right at it....Also Stallworth has a new video board and they are enlarging the press boxes to be double decker....Galena Park's stadium is really really nice as well complete with a video board and all...If you want to see a high school stadium that is ridiculous then go see Cypress ISD's new stadium, went there for the Dayton playoff game against Waller, that place is ridiculous for a high school field, its so ridiculous i wouldnt call it a REAL stadium but an UNREAL stadium....

Up-to-date FACILITIES!  That's all I'm talking about.  Silsbee is nice and I give them credit for being first, but what have they done to upgrade?  They are about to get bypassed by the districts that are upgrading to "real" stadium facilities. 

i think Stallworth is adding an elevator too...for some reason that just popped into my head, dunno for sure...but if true they will have field turf, jumbotron, newly renovated pressbox, and elevator next year...pretty goodfor highschooland the thing seats 16,500...

Gonna'be hard to beat that stadium in Cypress.  Man that place is state of the art.

I think there are around 10 schools that share that stadium.

They share two stadiums second one being Pridgeon sp.

• 2 weeks later...

Silsbee just built a half million dollar field house. At the North East side of the field. Thank god , Silsbee boys get tired at half time walking a half mile up the hill.  I guess that Qualifies as an up grade. Word has it some more things may be added in the near future.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami