*LU Ladies vs. McNeese St./McNeese State Wins/Comments*

Guest abovetherim

Funny thing is the young lady who scored 30 against Lamar wasn't offered a scholarship by the prior coaching staff and her sister played volleyball at LU. She is one heck of a ball player!

16 uncontested 3 pts. What was Tidwell thinking?  81pts by a 4-12 team. One of the worst teams.

A team missing a few players to the flu. Tidwell is the man, but this loss was his coaching. After the first half

I would have played my defense around Ms 30 pts. 17 in the first half.

Those 3's weren't uncontested. Most were with the shot clocl winging down and a hand in the face.  LU just had some trouble with shot selection and had a few stretches were they went cold.

Coach Tidwell did fine, they just lost... it happens sometimes... Give Mc Neese credit.  They shot the ball extremely well!

it may be a shrug your shoulder attitude, but in sports, sometimes you have to tip your hat to the other team.... (The superbowl is a good example of this.)

Mc Neese shot the ball extremely well from ALL over the floor.  I said in my post that they had poor shot selection and still think that was why they lost.  That is fixable.  Playing good defense and forcing 22-24 foot contested shots and the other team hits them consistantly is very hard to fix...

Losing doesn't make you a loser.....  Failing to learn from a loss and losing due to the same thing makes you a loser...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83