*Warren 50 Anahuac 44 Final/Comments*

Guest DickVitale

Did Anahuac lose kids to grades? I thought they would be better than 3-6 in that district.  Is Anthony Rivon from Baytown Lee playing there yet?

Warren seems to have returned to early season form.  They jumped out to an early lead against Anahuac, and didn't lose their poise when the Panthers made their 3rd quarter run and took the lead. In the 4th they did not panic and reaaserted their offensive game plan and moved the ball well to the hot shooting Paul Sims, and took back, control of ther game.  Defensive effort was the best in several games for the Warriors, who matched up well against the quick and athletic Panthers.

It's obvious. That coach is a good teacher and a wonderful person, but it's said that he told everybody who our starting players are, who are kicker is (so they hurt him in the 2nd quarter) but we still pulled it off. That coach, WILLIS, was at all of our football games. It doesn't mean much, because we would have beat them no matter what.

It's obvious. That coach is a good teacher and a wonderful person, but it's said that he told everybody who our starting players are, who are kicker is (so they hurt him in the 2nd quarter) but we still pulled it off. That coach, WILLIS, was at all of our football games. It doesn't mean much, because we would have beat them no matter what.

Any FB staff that scouts knows who the starters are of their opponents. The FB that got hurt, got hurt running up the middle.  That injury could happen to anybody between the tackles. 

• 2 weeks later...

okay, i see what you're saying, but still. i mean we only have one kicker (and he graduates this year.) not only is brody our kicker, but also our starting fullback, linebacker, & sometimes runningback. I agree that it  could happen to everybody, but if u were there than u would know what im talking about. everyone on their team piled on him!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124