Can Hamshire Fannet beat Orangefeild

Jdad

Hamshire Fannet fans have been quiet this year. They gave Silsbee 2 close games and beat all the lower seeds. Can they pull off the upset. Its in Hamshire were anything can happen. Orangefield should dominate but, you never know. I'm pulling for Hamshire for selfish reasons.

Guest bleed orange

Anybody can be beat on any given day. That's what is so fun about this district. Orangefield respects Hamphire just like they do any other team. Our team will be focused and ready. Should be a good game. We seem to play better on the road. Hopefully that will be the case this time. We really don't care about whose court we play on because the courts are the same size and the goals are the same height. The officials are the same also. All the girls have to do is play like they know they can. Regardless of the out come, I am very proud of our young ladies. They have matured into a pretty good basketball team and everyone has stepped up. No one expected us to be in this position and here we are. Coach Jost has done a great job in his first year. It was rocky at first but he held this team together and you see the results. I just hope he sticks around for a while. Good coaches are hard to fine sometimes.

Guest bleed orange

What do you mean you play better on the road? Your girls or 11-0 seems their pretty good at home also.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

For some reason we play better on the road. In the first half we played most of our games on the road except for HF and HJ.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124