Boutte vs. Sutherland

Guest DickVitale

I don't know what "tune" Nostradamus is speaking of, but I think people on here want to argue so badly, that they do not know when I am actually AGREEING with them...I just don't understand.... ???

Hahaha. oh man. this is too much. setxbbfan is my new hero. and im sorry. the Compton job must have happened after the MAIA gig. And as far as this thread goes, my opinion is a very BIAS one. i have never seen Coach Boutte and i go to HJ so Coach Sutherland is the greatest coach in the land.  ;D

and bluedove. you can offend any group of people- not only race, religion, too.  ::)

Maybe we can get these guys to set up an "arm wrestleing "contest when the season is over...........Here's another question.  Could John Wayne whip Clint Eastwood in their prime?.....Clint would squint that eye and spit,  and say ...."boy, you gonna die".........what do ya think?

Get your facts straight.  Sutherland started his career in Harlem in 1966.  He went 22-3 and won the city championship.  From there, he went to south Detroit and won the Detroit International League.  He then coached in Utah for several years and won the MAIA league.  (Mormon Athletes in Action)  So get your facts straight.  He can coach anywhere.  Few people know that he took a Pygmy tribe to the ATL championships.  (African Tribal League)  A coach is a coach.

I Actually Think That This Was Hilarious, I Dont Thin Any Pun Was Intended He's Just Stressing That A Coach Is A Coach.. A Good Coach Can Bring Out The Best In Any Athlete...

I know for a fact that Michael Jordon would call Coach Sutherland on a regular basis. Who do you think taught Jordon that fade-away jumper. He also taught Wilt how to be 7 ft. tall. Before Spud Webb called Sutherland he couldn't jump out of a chair. When Sutherland was finished with him he won a slam dunk contest. He taught Rudy T. how to fight, although he never had the chance to teach him how to duck. I know this because I held the bucket in his corner every time he would spit. I was over Sutherlands house cooking one night and Olajuwon called for pointers. After a long talk with Coach Sutherland I heard the next night Hakeem did something they called the Shake and Bake. I also think Coach Sutherland is the head designer for the Hecklers wardrobe. Is there anything this man can't do??

Oh, I vote for Coach Sutherland

Maybe we can get these guys to set up an "arm wrestleing "contest when the season is over...........Here's another question.  Could John Wayne whip Clint Eastwood in their prime?.....Clint would squint that eye and spit,  and say ...."boy, you gonna die".........what do ya think?

Boutte wouldn't want to arm wrestle Sutherland.....have you ever seen that man work out....he is more in shape then his basketball players and on the bench press....im not going to even talk about what can do...

Guest tigersvoice

I know for a fact that Michael Jordon would call Coach Sutherland on a regular basis. Who do you think taught Jordon that fade-away jumper. He also taught Wilt how to be 7 ft. tall. Before Spud Webb called Sutherland he couldn't jump out of a chair. When Sutherland was finished with him he won a slam dunk contest. He taught Rudy T. how to fight, although he never had the chance to teach him how to duck. I know this because I held the bucket in his corner every time he would spit. I was over Sutherlands house cooking one night and Olajuwon called for pointers. After a long talk with Coach Sutherland I heard the next night Hakeem did something they called the Shake and Bake. I also think Coach Sutherland is the head designer for the Hecklers wardrobe. Is there anything this man can't do??

108 comments by DickVitale = worthless.

Pointers by Coach Boutte = expensive.

Coach Sutherland appraisal by shackbully = PRICELESS !!      (Great stuff ;D)

Oh, I vote for Coach Sutherland

I had the oppurtunity to work with Todd Sutherland at WOS.  He is a great coach!  We did play Boutte in the when he was at Lincoln.  They are both great coaches who have won state a time or two.  Leave it at that and hope your kids have the chance to play for either one of these men.

Sutherland's not a bad football coach either!

Guest bballdude

As soon as basketball season is over Sutherland is performing several heart transplants in Houston.

Also while performing the heart transplants he finds cures for cancer and AIDS. The man is a true phenom.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin