Best And Worst Gyms In The Area?

Guest Pirate V Ball

Burkeville High School gym. Similar to Evdale's gym but a little larger. Stadium seating both sides, maple hardwood floor. Large entry area, snack bar with see through windows and seating,  neumerous dressing rooms. Recently built with a price tag of 3 million. Zavala also has a good gym.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ's gym is bad... very small, and uncomfortable ...  :-\

Yeah because everyone in our whole town comes to the games but i will say that hj has by far the best basketball enviroment in the area but with the new school coming up the new gym will probably be better but I like our gym i think its rather good.

Guest DickVitale

Yeah, pretty gyms are nice and all of that, BUT, do you guys remember the atmosphere in the gym at PA LINCOLN?? I played AND coached in that gym...PRICELESS... 8)...What do u think, Coop?

Yeah, pretty gyms are nice and all of that, BUT, do you guys remember the atmosphere in the gym at PA LINCOLN?? I played AND coached in that gym...PRICELESS... 8)...What do u think, Coop?

And I kno that feelings even playing at Edison Middle School againgst Woodrow it was the same feeling, in that same gym......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder