We are happy to announce......

that we are starting a new site that will be a sister site to this one...this site, which is called Deep East Texas Sports, or DETXsports, can be viewed at www.deepeasttexassports.com or www.detxsports.com.

This site will be much like this one, except that it will be covering the Lufkin-Nacogdoches Area. We will cover teams from Livingston to Jacksonville and eveywhere in between. Please tell everyone you know to go and register in the forums and help make this website a success. The actual website itself should be up in the next few days, as the forum is already up.

I want to personally thank everyone for making SETXsports a success thus far, and we look forward to similar success with this new venture.

Jordan Wilson

SETXsports/DETXsports Owner

Guest bulldogbark

ok I have registared now were is my registration gift :?: :?: :?: site looks like its gonna be nice...of course it will be hoppen when its time for playoffs and we have to play one of those teams from deep east tx...oh and I guess Jasper is REALLY DEEP EAST TEXAS or will that be a new site :D

This site is going to produce a lot of excitment in our area. For the past couple of years Lufkin has been in no mans land because were sent south away from our East Texas 5A brothers. This site will benefit all the schools 1A-5A that are not in the Houston , Golden Triangle , & Tyler/Longview areas.

Thank you Jdawg & KFDM COOP.

Guest GoStangs

Shirley Q is a trip...

I don't have the Shirley Q version of the WOS fight song, but I have enjoyed a lot of the Shirley Q NCAA fight songs (along with various other skits).

Here is my favorite: The Aggie War Hymn

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed