WOSdrummer99 Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago 4 minutes ago, Jsup said: Great call. But how bout just end the game ? They dont quit. Maybe that what jasper is accustomed to? Quote
Silsbee92 Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago Corde Wilson with a powerful body carrying run! 30 yd TD Silsbee 59-7 5:30 3rd qtr Quote
SETXsports Posted 11 hours ago Author Report Posted 11 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEJasper 7Silsbee 593rd Quarter Quote
SETXsports Posted 11 hours ago Author Report Posted 11 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEJasper 7Silsbee 594th Quarter Quote
Arch for MVP Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago 54 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said: Rough Stats - 1st Half Silsbee 322 yds Total Offense / 6 TDs Defense: Pick 6 TD / 2 Safeties / 5 Sacks (Min) Rushing 18 Car / 150 yds 3 TDs Passing 7-8 172 yds 3 TDs Jasper 10 Yds Total Offense / TD Rushing 20 Car / 19 Yds / TD Passing 1-2 -9 Yds / INT Thats domination if ive ever seen it my goodnees Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago !score 14-59 FINAL Was a running clock in 2nd half. Quote
SETXsports Posted 11 hours ago Author Report Posted 11 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEJasper 14Silsbee 59FINAL Quote
Bulldogs92 Posted 10 hours ago Report Posted 10 hours ago That first half was disastrous for us. The Tigers are a really good team and they were ready to play, We're not good enough to get away with bad football and that's all we put on tape tonight. Good job, Silsbee... Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 10 hours ago Report Posted 10 hours ago 18 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said: That first half was disastrous for us. The Tigers are a really good team and they were ready to play, We're not good enough to get away with bad football and that's all we put on tape tonight. Good job, Silsbee... I left the game at halftime. I thought it was going to be pretty one sided and had not planned on attending but I was asked to be there for a pregame check presentation. Wanted to go to WO-S/HF game. Don't think I ever attended a Jasper/Silsbee game where there was a running clock in 2nd half. Silsbee could have scored 70+. Jasper got a late score on Silsbee backups. This was a complete mismatch. Boogy1000 1 Quote
BBfan061 Posted 9 hours ago Report Posted 9 hours ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: I left the game at halftime. I thought it was going to be pretty one sided and had not planned on attending but I was asked to be there for a pregame check presentation. Wanted to go to WO-S/HF game. Don't think I ever attended a Jasper/Silsbee game where there was a running clock in 2nd half. Silsbee could have scored 70+. Jasper got a late score on Silsbee backups. This was a complete mismatch. Safe to say Silsbee got all they wanted this season… inside joke AggiesAreWe 1 Quote
Boogy1000 Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: I left the game at halftime. I thought it was going to be pretty one sided and had not planned on attending but I was asked to be there for a pregame check presentation. Wanted to go to WO-S/HF game. Don't think I ever attended a Jasper/Silsbee game where there was a running clock in 2nd half. Silsbee could have scored 70+. Jasper got a late score on Silsbee backups. This was a complete mismatch. Where is the talent in Jasper. Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 6 hours ago Report Posted 6 hours ago 2 hours ago, Boogy1000 said: Where is the talent in Jasper. Underclassmen Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Silsbee has now won 8 straight and 10 of the last 11 vs. Jasper. Coach Randy Smith stays undefeated against Jasper. Jasper still seeking their first win over the Tigers since 2014. Overall series now 43-39-2, Jasper. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.