WOSdrummer99 Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago 4 minutes ago, Jsup said: Great call. But how bout just end the game ? They dont quit. Maybe that what jasper is accustomed to? Quote
Silsbee92 Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago Corde Wilson with a powerful body carrying run! 30 yd TD Silsbee 59-7 5:30 3rd qtr Quote
SETXsports Posted 3 hours ago Author Report Posted 3 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEJasper 7Silsbee 593rd Quarter Quote
SETXsports Posted 3 hours ago Author Report Posted 3 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEJasper 7Silsbee 594th Quarter Quote
Arch for MVP Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago 54 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said: Rough Stats - 1st Half Silsbee 322 yds Total Offense / 6 TDs Defense: Pick 6 TD / 2 Safeties / 5 Sacks (Min) Rushing 18 Car / 150 yds 3 TDs Passing 7-8 172 yds 3 TDs Jasper 10 Yds Total Offense / TD Rushing 20 Car / 19 Yds / TD Passing 1-2 -9 Yds / INT Thats domination if ive ever seen it my goodnees Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago !score 14-59 FINAL Was a running clock in 2nd half. Quote
SETXsports Posted 2 hours ago Author Report Posted 2 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEJasper 14Silsbee 59FINAL Quote
Bulldogs92 Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago That first half was disastrous for us. The Tigers are a really good team and they were ready to play, We're not good enough to get away with bad football and that's all we put on tape tonight. Good job, Silsbee... Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 18 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said: That first half was disastrous for us. The Tigers are a really good team and they were ready to play, We're not good enough to get away with bad football and that's all we put on tape tonight. Good job, Silsbee... I left the game at halftime. I thought it was going to be pretty one sided and had not planned on attending but I was asked to be there for a pregame check presentation. Wanted to go to WO-S/HF game. Don't think I ever attended a Jasper/Silsbee game where there was a running clock in 2nd half. Silsbee could have scored 70+. Jasper got a late score on Silsbee backups. This was a complete mismatch. Boogy1000 1 Quote
BBfan061 Posted 55 minutes ago Report Posted 55 minutes ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: I left the game at halftime. I thought it was going to be pretty one sided and had not planned on attending but I was asked to be there for a pregame check presentation. Wanted to go to WO-S/HF game. Don't think I ever attended a Jasper/Silsbee game where there was a running clock in 2nd half. Silsbee could have scored 70+. Jasper got a late score on Silsbee backups. This was a complete mismatch. Safe to say Silsbee got all they wanted this season… inside joke Quote
Boogy1000 Posted 12 minutes ago Report Posted 12 minutes ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: I left the game at halftime. I thought it was going to be pretty one sided and had not planned on attending but I was asked to be there for a pregame check presentation. Wanted to go to WO-S/HF game. Don't think I ever attended a Jasper/Silsbee game where there was a running clock in 2nd half. Silsbee could have scored 70+. Jasper got a late score on Silsbee backups. This was a complete mismatch. Where is the talent in Jasper. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.