AggiesAreWe Posted Monday at 04:08 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:08 PM Possibly for the district championship. Massey projections have this one 48-14 Newton. Quote
bullets13 Posted Monday at 04:09 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:09 PM I think Newton wins comfortably. I do think Hardin eats up enough clock to hold Newton under 40. Quote
Eazy Posted Monday at 04:33 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:33 PM Hardin keeps it relatively close, 38-17. Quote
BBfan061 Posted Monday at 04:49 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:49 PM I think Newton will score very easily…. When they get the ball… Question is how long can Hardin play keep away… Give me Newton 35-7 Quote
OleMoe Posted 51 minutes ago Report Posted 51 minutes ago Newtons defense has improved. Harden may not have the ball to eat up clock. If thats the case Newton by a bunch. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.