Topdawg25 Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago Is Kountze vs Silsbee happening this year ? hearing they are back on the schedule. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago Just now, Topdawg25 said: Is Kountze vs Silsbee happening this year ? hearing they are back on the schedule. That's correct. Nov. 23 at Kountze Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago Just now, AggiesAreWe said: That's correct. Nov. 23 at Kountze Hope it's streamed cause tickets gonna go quick I would think. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago But, if Silsbee is somehow still in football playoffs, this game may not be played or it will be nothing but JV players for Silsbee. Silsbee has 90% of the varsity basketball players on the varsity football team. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Hope it's streamed cause tickets gonna go quick I would think. If Silsbee is still in the football playoffs, there will be plenty of seats. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago 2nd round of playoffs would be the 20th. That's the Friday before that Monday the 23rd. I anticipate Silsbee to at least make the 2nd round. Even if they lose that game I don't expect too many varsity basketball players to suit up on that Monday. Quote
No-look1 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago This matchup used to be the premiere game in the state. Knowing the tradition of both teams it will get back there. Quote
CoachWynnTHS Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 6 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: 2nd round of playoffs would be the 20th. That's the Friday before that Monday the 23rd. I anticipate Silsbee to at least make the 2nd round. Even if they lose that game I don't expect too many varsity basketball players to suit up on that Monday. We played them the Monday after they lost in football the previous Friday night last year. I think almost all the football guys played they just hadn't had one practice yet. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Just now, CoachWynnTHS said: We played them the Monday after they lost in football the previous Friday night last year. I think almost all the football guys played they just hadn't had one practice yet. I remember but this Silsbee team has way more football guys than last year's team. Most did play in that game but a few did not. Point being, it's likely a Silsbee JV type team that plays on the 23rd. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago @CoachWynnTHS I see that Silsbee plays you guys on that Saturday the 21st. Day after the 2nd round football playoffs. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Silsbee tournaments this year will be Nederland, Lufkin and Tarkington tourneys. Silsbee has home non district games against Splendora on Dec. 1, Hardin-Jefferson on Dec. 8 and Huffman on Dec. 15. Road non district game at Port Arthur Memorial on Nov. 28. Silsbee is also playing in the Texas Jamboree at CE King on Nov. 27 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.