Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

Wowwww! Late hit from a bc player then a vidor coach proceeds to push said BC kid.

I didnt see the push. I saw him getting the kid out of the vidor sideline. But if he pushed him he definitely needs some repercussions 

Posted
Just now, Arch for MVP said:

I didnt see the push. I saw him getting the kid out of the vidor sideline. But if he pushed him he definitely needs some repercussions 

Oh it was blatant. Very blatant that should've been an vidor ejection.

Posted
1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

Oh it was blatant. Very blatant that should've been an vidor ejection.

And a BC ejection for the stuff 3 pulled. Throwing a player down into the bench, and coming back and trying to fight vidor players.

Posted
Just now, Arch for MVP said:

And a BC ejection for the stuff 3 pulled. Throwing a player down into the bench, and coming back and trying to fight vidor players.

Itll be on film. Vidor will get onto said coach, the higher ups at vidor dont play that game.

Posted
41 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Oh it was blatant. Very blatant that should've been an vidor ejection.

I was sitting front row of the situation. Vidor coaches were separating the players. Let’s not start making up stuff. Good grief 

Posted
8 minutes ago, Porter said:

I was sitting front row of the situation. Vidor coaches were separating the players. Let’s not start making up stuff. Good grief 

You got it pal. Ill find the timeframe on cajun country stream. Be sure to look.

Posted
13 minutes ago, Porter said:

I was sitting front row of the situation. Vidor coaches were separating the players. Let’s not start making up stuff. Good grief 

3:29:02 starts the play on cajun country YouTube stream. Vidor coach comes from 5 yards over and pushes #3 in the back after the late hit. He wasnt separating anyone.

 

You need to get some glasses if you were denying that from the front row.

Posted
3 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

You got it pal. I’ll find the timeframe on cajun country stream. Be sure to look.

I didn’t see it where I was sitting and I don’t think the intent was there by a coach to harm anyone just trying to separate everyone but knock yourself out  inspector. 

Posted
1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

3:29:02 starts the play on cajun country YouTube stream. Vidor coach comes from 5 yards over and pushes #3 in the back after the late hit. He wasnt separating anyone.

 

You need to get some glasses if you were denying that from the front row.

Oh man please call the police!! 

Posted
1 minute ago, Porter said:

I didn’t see it where I was sitting and I don’t think the intent was there by a coach to harm anyone just trying to separate everyone but knock yourself out  inspector. 

And what exactly started the whole thing? Lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,968
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Mink_Dawg
    Newest Member
    Mink_Dawg
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...