Arch for MVP Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Almost a fight on sideline. BC getting chippy that they are getting manhandled. Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Wowwww! Late hit from a bc player then a vidor coach proceeds to push said BC kid. Quote
Arch for MVP Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said: Wowwww! Late hit from a bc player then a vidor coach proceeds to push said BC kid. I didnt see the push. I saw him getting the kid out of the vidor sideline. But if he pushed him he definitely needs some repercussions Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Just now, Arch for MVP said: I didnt see the push. I saw him getting the kid out of the vidor sideline. But if he pushed him he definitely needs some repercussions Oh it was blatant. Very blatant that should've been an vidor ejection. Quote
Arch for MVP Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said: Oh it was blatant. Very blatant that should've been an vidor ejection. And a BC ejection for the stuff 3 pulled. Throwing a player down into the bench, and coming back and trying to fight vidor players. Quote
Arch for MVP Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Just now, Arch for MVP said: And a BC ejection for the stuff 3 pulled. Throwing a player down into the bench, and coming back and trying to fight vidor players. Itll be on film. Vidor will get onto said coach, the higher ups at vidor dont play that game. Quote
Porter Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Glad to get our Pirate Football Team Back! Good job boys! Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 4 minutes ago, Arch for MVP said: And a BC ejection for the stuff 3 pulled. Throwing a player down into the bench, and coming back and trying to fight vidor players. Yeah that was a mess. Quote
Porter Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Best defense they’ve played all year! Go Pirates!🏴☠️ Quote
Arch for MVP Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Just now, setxathlete14 said: Yeah that was a mess. Its aaid and done, discipline will be handed down. Crappy way to end a good football game Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 55 minutes ago Report Posted 55 minutes ago Just now, AggiesAreWe said: Has this gone final? Yes Quote
Arch for MVP Posted 53 minutes ago Report Posted 53 minutes ago 1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said: Yes I left right after fight. What final end up being? Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 48 minutes ago Report Posted 48 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, navydawg31 said: BC seems to be a 1 hit wonder Nah district still wide open Quote
SETXsports Posted 47 minutes ago Author Report Posted 47 minutes ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEBridge City 3Vidor 27FINAL Quote
Porter Posted 33 minutes ago Report Posted 33 minutes ago 41 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said: Oh it was blatant. Very blatant that should've been an vidor ejection. I was sitting front row of the situation. Vidor coaches were separating the players. Let’s not start making up stuff. Good grief Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 24 minutes ago Report Posted 24 minutes ago 8 minutes ago, Porter said: I was sitting front row of the situation. Vidor coaches were separating the players. Let’s not start making up stuff. Good grief You got it pal. Ill find the timeframe on cajun country stream. Be sure to look. Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 17 minutes ago Report Posted 17 minutes ago 13 minutes ago, Porter said: I was sitting front row of the situation. Vidor coaches were separating the players. Let’s not start making up stuff. Good grief 3:29:02 starts the play on cajun country YouTube stream. Vidor coach comes from 5 yards over and pushes #3 in the back after the late hit. He wasnt separating anyone. You need to get some glasses if you were denying that from the front row. Quote
Porter Posted 17 minutes ago Report Posted 17 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said: You got it pal. I’ll find the timeframe on cajun country stream. Be sure to look. I didn’t see it where I was sitting and I don’t think the intent was there by a coach to harm anyone just trying to separate everyone but knock yourself out inspector. Quote
Porter Posted 16 minutes ago Report Posted 16 minutes ago 1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said: 3:29:02 starts the play on cajun country YouTube stream. Vidor coach comes from 5 yards over and pushes #3 in the back after the late hit. He wasnt separating anyone. You need to get some glasses if you were denying that from the front row. Oh man please call the police!! Quote
Porter Posted 15 minutes ago Report Posted 15 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Porter said: I didn’t see it where I was sitting and I don’t think the intent was there by a coach to harm anyone just trying to separate everyone but knock yourself out inspector. And what exactly started the whole thing? Lol Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 14 minutes ago Report Posted 14 minutes ago Just now, Porter said: Oh man please call the police!! You said it didnt happen 🤷♂️ Grown man pushing kids in the back. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.