Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm very happy I chose to stay home for this one. (even though I was looking forward to some Dave's Hot Chicken)

But sadly, I can't take back the 3 hours from last night watching this one on my computer.

I reiterate, nobody won this game last night. Lufkin just beneffited.

Benefitted from what??? Lufkin went to New Caney and won an ugly game that NC had an extra week to prepare for. I'm glad you saved your money and stayed home, and no one made you waste your time watching the game. The game became ugly because the officiating would not let either team fart without throwing a flag. No official gets paid enough to be that participating in a HS game.

New Caney holds a lot, their players got away with getting in the officials face twice without getting a flag. Lufkin took the NC bait too easy and then would not shut their mouth even when told on the sidelines to stop. I don't understand HS players.

The bottom line is no matter what you say, Lufkin scored and New Caney did not and that's a win. You've talk so much about it must be a hurtful subject for you. Any team going into NC to play with that crew officiating is in for an ugly night of football.

Posted
1 hour ago, PackAttack said:

Benefitted from what??? Lufkin went to New Caney and won an ugly game that NC had an extra week to prepare for. I'm glad you saved your money and stayed home, and no one made you waste your time watching the game. The game became ugly because the officiating would not let either team fart without throwing a flag. No official gets paid enough to be that participating in a HS game.

New Caney holds a lot, their players got away with getting in the officials face twice without getting a flag. Lufkin took the NC bait too easy and then would not shut their mouth even when told on the sidelines to stop. I don't understand HS players.

The bottom line is no matter what you say, Lufkin scored and New Caney did not and that's a win. You've talk so much about it must be a hurtful subject for you. Any team going into NC to play with that crew officiating is in for an ugly night of football.

Take it easy.

I guess this is one of those occasions where one says "a win is a win".

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,965
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Hutch
    Newest Member
    Hutch
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...