Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

For the SFA game I know I’m looking far ahead… but I hope Lamar and Neches FCU can offer 1$ admission or something. The football teams needs your support and have that place packed with a sea of Red.. that game is looking like it will be for the SLC…. Just throwing it out there so hopefully the powers that be can make it happen lol. 
 

does anyone remember the 50 cent beer games at the baseball park or at the basketball games? Bring that back too lol

Posted
45 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

For the SFA game I know I’m looking far ahead… but I hope Lamar and Neches FCU can offer 1$ admission or something. The football teams needs your support and have that place packed with a sea of Red.. that game is looking like it will be for the SLC…. Just throwing it out there so hopefully the powers that be can make it happen lol. 
 

does anyone remember the 50 cent beer games at the baseball park or at the basketball games? Bring that back too lol

I have 4 season tickets but for that game I will be purchasing an additional 8 for my daughter, grandsons and their friends.

Doing my part. lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,981
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Jax
    Newest Member
    Jax
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...