Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yet another example of diehard Trumpers doing what Trump tells them and selecting awful candidates to run in these races. It's crazy that the right nominated someone so bad that a leftwing nutter has a very realistic chance of beating him, in Texas of all places. 

Posted
16 hours ago, DCT said:

From what I understand, allegedly Paxton was corrupt and/or impeached on (23) articles by his own party.  I don’t know the details but maybe the Aid had morals. Over 70% of the house was in favor of impeachment. 😱

Was he convicted?  

Posted
2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Yet another example of diehard Trumpers doing what Trump tells them and selecting awful candidates to run in these races. It's crazy that the right nominated someone so bad that a leftwing nutter has a very realistic chance of beating him, in Texas of all places. 

Also had a scare with Beto. I don’t understand what’s wrong with people’s thinking these days. Socialism/Communism is never the way to go.

Posted
8 minutes ago, baddog said:

Also had a scare with Beto. I don’t understand what’s wrong with people’s thinking these days. Socialism/Communism is never the way to go.

I hope to see the day that THE true Republican Party returns.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,962
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Jsup
    Newest Member
    Jsup
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...