Devin Bray of Kountze vs Trey Burrell of HJ

im going to go with trey b. cuz when you can take someone that is alot taller than you from the 3 point line and still hammer it down..your good.. and this is not just some one time flook.....lufkin hudson, EC, Silsbee. numerous times it has happen

brey would def win trey had a wide open dunk last night against us and got rimed stuffed how pathetic!!!!

Watch the video.....Trey was fouled on the play and was pulled down by one of the OF players.

He has also been out sick all week except for yesterday.  He and Sundgren did not even play at Jasper on Tuesday.

Mwhizzie you are just kidding right... Devin Bray is on a whole other level then Trey Burrel sorry to tell you. I Haven't Seen Trey dunk on Tramain Thomas if yet anyone his Freshman year and Soph

i have played with both of them and im telling you that trey is alot better devin is alot like CJ as matter fact he's not even better than busby i think and yes trey did dunk like ten people last year and year before

AND WHEN U ASKED THEM THAT GO AHEAD AND ASK THEM WHO WHOOPED THEM AT EC

ok and when you want to talk about getting whooped then mention when we beat yall by 30 and 20.....if geting whooped is loosing by 3 then what do you call it what we did to yall the first two times

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder