Devin Bray of Kountze vs Trey Burrell of HJ

[quote name="bigbaddog" post="315350" timestamp="1200304605"]
AND WHEN U ASKED THEM THAT GO AHEAD AND ASK THEM WHO WHOOPED THEM AT EC
[/quote]

whooped wow. are you kidding. yall won by 3. we beat yall by 20 and by 30. what do u call that?

HJ Scrimmaged Kountze Jv Players Surrounded by Devin Bray and I tell you now if they was to play right now it wouldn't be a blow out. NOt in Kountze or Sour Lake. Kountze has the Best Freshman in Southeast Texas and Roman Walker Devin Bray. Now Back to  the topic Devin Bray has more Hops than Burrell and could Beat Burrell in a Dunk Contest

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="316566" timestamp="1200502386"]
HJ Scrimmaged Kountze Jv Players Surrounded by Devin Bray and I tell you now if they was to play right now it wouldn't be a blow out. NOt in Kountze or Sour Lake. Kountze has the Best Freshman in Southeast Texas and Roman Walker Devin Bray. Now Back to  the topic Devin Bray has more Hops than Burrell and could Beat Burrell in a Dunk Contest
[/quote]

Devin couldn't even out dunk cam powell or cj busby as matter of fact i seriosly doubt if he could out dunk Kobe myers and he hasn't played in like four years trey just has too much hangtime

Yes, I have seen Joseph and Moten do stuff that would easily win NBA Slam Dunk Championships.  Stephen's got some gymnastics background: he can be standing there, flat-footed, jump up and do a complete flip in the air, forwards or backwards, and land with his feet in the very same spot.  Since he never changes  expression-- always has that little smile-- you could look away for a second and never know what he'd just done.  I fear he might try to do a vertical 360 dunk one day, like those kids do at Rockets games, but without the trampoline.  Keep it real, guys!  See y'all in Austin...  Again!

I've seen Trey get up just as high, in games, but he does not have the green light for showboating, creative stuff-- and I'm glad for that, because I've seen idiots puposefully try to take our (HJ) breakaway guys out from behind, even undercut them while they're up there.  FWIW, Trey can get his shoulder above the rim.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83