Is HJ a threat to anyone or a joke

Guest ST4life

Is HJ a threat to anyone or a joke  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is HJ a threat to anyone or a joke

• yes
    • no

Guest ST4life

considering the fact that they are 13-0 and defending state champs id consider them a threat but hey other people will just go off the fact they hate HJ and say they are a joke

chill out dude im not haten

The Silsbee and HJ game will be a good one

who cares about the record of the two teams

if you want to look at the two teams record you need to also look at the teams they have played ;D

if you want to look at the two teams record you need to also look at the teams they have played ;D

Yes lets look at the teams that they have played........

HJ-----#1 AAA Chapel Hill, PreSeason Top 10 AA EC (twice), #4 AA Hempstead, LCM, WOS, and another decent team or two in the Huntington tourney.

Silsbee-----Kountze, Ozen, EC (two of which where loses!!!!!  You can hardley compare the records at this point.  Besides Silsbee beat O'Field by one point this week!!!!

Silsbee may give HJ a run this year as they did last year, but I think that the leadership, confidence and once again coaching is on the HJ side!!!!!!

I just figured i would put something stupid like MWhizzin did about Silsbee :D

its pretty bad when people actually talk about how silsbee might not be considered joke in the other thread but in this one everyone knows that hj is not and laughing about it look im sorry your team isnt that good and wont beat hj okay silsbee go bother OF thats is who the real competition is for you for 2nd so nice try

its pretty bad when people actually talk about how silsbee might not be considered joke in the other thread but in this one everyone knows that hj is not and laughing about it look im sorry your team isnt that good and wont beat hj okay silsbee go bother OF thats is who the real competition is for you for 2nd so nice try

Another post showing your fear of the Silsbee Tigers.......I don't see you mouthing about the others in the district.........That's because you KNOW Silsbee is a threat to HJ - you know Silsbee can and has beaten HJ before - and can and WILL do it again.........

if you truly didn't believe that (as in HF beating HJ) you wouldn't waste as much time downing Silsbee!

Another post showing your fear of the Silsbee Tigers.......I don't see you mouthing

about the others in the district.........That's because you KNOW Silsbee is a threat to HJ - you know Silsbee can and has beaten HJ before - and can and WILL do it again.........

if you truly didn't believe that (as in HF beating HJ) you wouldn't waste as much time downing Silsbee!

i have nothing to say except you must be an ...silsbee will not beat hj at all this year and hj will go to state agian and silsbee will be sitting at home or getting ready for baseball in which will beat them agian!

Another post showing your fear of the Silsbee Tigers.......I don't see you mouthing about the others in the district.........That's because you KNOW Silsbee is a threat to HJ - you know Silsbee can and has beaten HJ before - and can and WILL do it again.........

if you knew who i was you wouldnt be saying this and you would know that i am not scared of some  from silsbee

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!  Now this is funny. :D First it was hj funnin Silsbee, thought it would be funny and all. Then hj got it right back in the face, :o and lowe and by lord it's not funny now :'(. How dare them  >:(we are the State Champs, were 13-0, look here did I say we are the State Champs. There now, that's telling them, they wont mess with us now. ;) Oh gosh I'm about to bust a gut laughing at MSizzie :-*. These two teams will play good games, no matter how much haten is going on. . And I don't care who you are!! 

• 1 year later...

considering the fact that they are 13-0 and defending state champs id consider them a threat but hey other people will just go off the fact they hate HJ and say they are a joke

Yes lets look at the teams that they have played........

HJ-----#1 AAA Chapel Hill, PreSeason Top 10 AA EC (twice), #4 AA Hempstead, LCM, WOS, and another decent team or two in the Huntington tourney.

Silsbee-----Kountze, Ozen, EC (two of which where loses!!!!!  You can hardley compare the records at this point.  Besides Silsbee beat O'Field by one point this week!!!!

Silsbee may give HJ a run this year as they did last year, but I think that the leadership, confidence and once again coaching is on the HJ side!!!!!!

same time last year only ...sound familiar only reversed

Guest ST4life

LOL I put this post up last season so I could make a point that Silsbee was just as good as HJ..... :D

I think that HJ got the picture when Silsbee beat them to go to state.....

by the way where are all the HJ fans from last season it was fun jacking with them..... : ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476