Meanest ,nastiest,toughest ,hardest hitting teams ever!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crush should of said Jasper. He walked around 2 days not knowing who anybody was including hisself! He took a big hit up in Jasper. We never got the # of the train that hit him. John was game. They had to hide his helment to keep him out of the game.

Crush should of said Jasper. He walked around 2 days not knowing who anybody was including hisself! He took a big hit up in Jasper. We never got the # of the train that hit him. John was game. They had to hide his helment to keep him out of the game.

I've tried to forget that game all together !! I have to say I have never been hit that hard by one person, who ever the heck it was !!

• 10 months later...
Guest RedBirdFan85

I still say Lumberton JV and freshman the last couple years..Those guys haven't lost a game...They "hit to live" and "live to hit "

yeah im so sure..cmon were talking varsity.. ;)

Central '95 team was mean...  Big Roc Hill, Stew, Aaron, Jamal, Lester Holts, Mean Charels Grean...  They were all big, what a defensive front! with Gary Thomas and Nick Jones at the safetys.  That was a Hard hitting Defense

yea, Coach 'D' had them looking good.  GT played QB too.  I see Less today and he still looks like he can knock the stuffing out of you!  lol.

1993 Laporte Bulldogs has to be the nastiest I played along with WOS 93 team when Kendall Cleveland played that was one bad dude

Unless LaPorte changed from the 91 football season, they were just mean, but they didn't have any big hitters. I was on the WB team and spank them. Kendall Cleveland I think was a senior in football season of 91 and whipped them at WOS when they were ranked #1 in state. They scored one TD on us, and we scored 5 TD's on them. There you have it. The 1991 WB football team was tough and of course I'm saying that because I was on defense ;D

Eddie Roby?  Finally, someone as old as me on this site!  Eddie was probably the smallest player on the field but could jump clean over the center and rush a punt!

As far as hard hitting, they may not have won very many games but we were always beat up the most after playing South Park in the mid to late seventies!  The greenies would put a hat on you!

:) I'm that old as well, in fact Roby went 148lbs, benched 320lbs and was cat-quick. He was the smallest and best nose guard I've ever seen and would knock your head off. The  77-78 Silsbee team was loaded on both sides of the ball but excelled on the defensive side that also included Shankle, Graham, Chris Hollis at defensive end, McGallion, and Aaron Hageon at corner.All of these guys were extremely hard hitters.

Shankle was a 4 year starter@UT, Graham a 3yr starter@UT, and McGallion was big time at UH. I thought those Greenie teams were better on offense with Arthur Louis at QB and Ricky Thomas and Darrell Mouton.

Unless LaPorte changed from the 91 football season, they were just mean, but they didn't have any big hitters. I was on the WB team and spank them. Kendall Cleveland I think was a senior in football season of 91 and whipped them at WOS when they were ranked #1 in state. They scored one TD on us, and we scored 5 TD's on them. There you have it. The 1991 WB football team was tough and of course I'm saying that because I was on defense ;D

Kendall Cleveland was a senior in the 93-94 season.

That '95 team was so mean and nasty...  Coach D invited the freshman team from Lil' Central to the field house at the big school to work out on MLK day (Can we all just get along)...  We thought we were special, then looked all we heard was them singing "Jaguars Root Root Root" they rushed us a beat us real good.  Initiation baby!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin