Meanest ,nastiest,toughest ,hardest hitting teams ever!

What are some of the most hardest hitting teams you ever played against?

Let's hear some war stories of some things that happen on the field that no one else gets to hear about..What are some things that happened on the bottom of the piles that only the people on the bottom of the piles knows about..What teams are the worst?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

I'm not from this area but i have heard several players and Coaches say WOS had the hardest hitting Defense.

Guest ECBucFan

Eugene Seale and I went "heads up" against each other for years, both on offense and defense....he was mighty tuff. Jasper as a whole was mighty tuff. Them dogs bite!

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

Graham was a Brut. When he hit the field it was all business and actually put several people in the hospital.

Eddie Roby? Finally, someone as old as me on this site! Eddie was probably the smallest player on the field but could jump clean over the center and rush a punt!

As far as hard hitting, they may not have won very many games but we were always beat up the most after playing South Park in the mid to late seventies! The greenies would put a hat on you!

Guest bulldogbark

I remember getting clobbered many a time by my team mate James Hadnot....In practice they would run a sweep and there I was looking at no other than Bull Hadnot and James Hadnot both coming at me. I did what any human would do....duck :shock:

One player comes to mind: Quinton Coryott from Baytown Texas. Played for A&M in the late 90's. He went pro, but I don't recall who for. Without any doubt he had the hardest hit I have ever seen.

• 2 months later...

WO-S 2000 defense... When we played Friendswood in the quarterfinals, former A&M standout Jaxson Appell was their superstar RB. On his first carry, he picked up 12, got popped and fumbled. He was quoted in the paper saying that after that hit, he didn't want to take another one. The Stangs rolled on to the semis and then the finals. Three members of our secondary from that year signed and ended up starting at D1 Tulsa.

Coryatt was one of those guys that was better in college than he was in high school. You could tell he had the potential from his size, but he wasn't any dominator at the high school level.

1985 Houston Yates was a pretty hard hitting squad. All of those Yates teams from the 80's really, but that one in particular.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317