HOW BOUT THOSE BRONCO'S. YOUR COMMENTS ON DAYTON

This is the first game the Broncos were tested in since the L _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ game when the score was _ to 7... ::)

After losing a 21 point lead after 3 turn overs the Broncos showed the heart of a champion by DOMINATING the 4th quarter.

What a great game (except the 3rd quarter).

Tell any coach that he only runs 4 offenses plays, gets 2 turnovers, and gets outscored 21 to 0 in the third quarter (Waller scored their last points right at the beginning of the 4th qtr), he will say he probably loses.

Dayton came back and drove the ball twice in the 4th quarter eating up the clock and getting the go ahead TD...

Back to editing the video...

ALWAYS BELIEVE BRONCOS!

talk about excitment,my legs got a little rest @ halftime,I think I stood for the entire game at a magnificent stadium.THANKS to all of you out of town folks for att.the game & your support.GO BRONCOS YOU HAVE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION & COMPASSION FOR THE OPPONENT< THAT'S CLASS

The stadium holds 11,000.

One paper had an estimate of 11,000 at the game, it looked like a sell out, there were people standing on the walkways to the sides in the 2nd half.

I would also have estimated the crowd around 11,000.  In the 3rd quarter the stadium did fill up completely.

11,000 looks like a lot in that stadium, but at A&M's field, it will look miniscule, but the atmosphere will still be there with the Bronco fans!!!!

anyone heard about early release on Friday from DISD?????

It's about a 2.5 to 3.5 hour trip from Dayton depending on traffic, the route taken, and what you set the cruise control on  :o.

Maybe just maybe the early release might happen before the 1 oclock and 2 oclock releases from last week....

Would be nice!!!!

The Broncos have really spoiled their fans this season. They have dominated so many games that just seeing the other team get a first down is tough to handle. I hated to sit down and not constantly show support. I hope Kyle Field is not too big for the Broncos to hear us! Everyone needs to try their best to get there this weekend. I saw someone at a different site ask if some buses could take people from town to the game. I bet they'd be willing to pay something to ride. That would be a great thing for a local club/organization/chamber to contribute their efforts to. This is a great thing for the whole town!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder