HOW BOUT THOSE BRONCO'S. YOUR COMMENTS ON DAYTON

Guest whoabroncos09

The stadium holds 11,000.

One paper had an estimate of 11,000 at the game, it looked like a sell out, there were people standing on the walkways to the sides in the 2nd half.

I would also have estimated the crowd around 11,000.  In the 3rd quarter the stadium did fill up completely.

11,000 looks like a lot in that stadium, but at A&M's field, it will look miniscule, but the atmosphere will still be there with the Bronco fans!!!!

anyone heard about early release on Friday from DISD?????

It's about a 2.5 to 3.5 hour trip from Dayton depending on traffic, the route taken, and what you set the cruise control on  :o.

Maybe just maybe the early release might happen before the 1 oclock and 2 oclock releases from last week....

Would be nice!!!!

i heard we get out at 10.

and good luck finding a hotle room.

its graduation and everything is overbooked.

but we ended up getting one some how.

Wow,it dawned on me finally.?why do state football teams seem to be good many years afterward.I have followed Dayton since the 1961 team lost to Brady in the qtr.finals,but even going to the playoffs many more yrs.-I have not seen this much spirit,pride,until your nearly there.The young people are on fire over the Broncos,and I believe next year will yield many more players & talent like cream will rise to the top for their little piece of Friday night glory.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124