**Dayton vs. Waller Quarterfinal Game/DAYTON ADVACES TO STATE SEMI'S**

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about style points?? State semis is a GREAT accomplishment for the Broncos! Hope they take it all the way.. Sounds like the turnovers let Waller back in the game after a 21-0 halftime deficit.

yep...shouldn't have been that close. We needed the tough game anyway. for the mostpart, we only stopped ourselves offensively and when we turned the ballover like twice in a row, our defense was on the field forever and couldnt keep them out of the endzone. the turnover drives were 32 and 39 yds.....tough to stall out a power running game on that short of a field.

Anyone got stats on this game?

Here are the stats.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschoolsports/results.html?site=default&tpl=Boxscore&ID=8250&Sport=1&TeamID=239&SearchType=Teams

PACKED HOUSE FOR THE BRONCOS!!!

A little over 5,500!!!

Time to go start working on the video....

Will take about 4 hours...

475aa8a15409aimg_9968__Large_.jpg

By far the hardest hitting game i've seen all year.  Hey Purple, did you happen to catch that hit on the punt return where that kid from waller got just creamed and his helmet flew off?  Hope so.  Glad to see that kid got up after that hit but it will make a great highlite on film.  Go Big D!

By far the hardest hitting game i've seen all year.  Hey Purple, did you happen to catch that hit on the punt return where that kid from waller got just creamed and his helmet flew off?  Hope so.  Glad to see that kid got up after that hit but it will make a great highlite on film.  Go Big D!

I GOT IT!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

The Waller player was CLOCKED!!!!

Almost at the end of the 1st quarter.....

What an ubelievable catch for the 1st TD by #20....

RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA MAN!

I don't see how he caught the ball!!

yep...shouldn't have been that close. We needed the tough game anyway. for the mostpart, we only stopped ourselves offensively and when we turned the ballover like twice in a row, our defense was on the field forever and couldnt keep them out of the endzone. the turnover drives were 32 and 39 yds.....tough to stall out a power running game on that short of a field.

Turnovers are a part of the game, you can't make them.  I don't care who you are at this level of competition.  Ask Waller they had a few themselves!  Momentum plays a big roll in a football game!  WOW! I wish I was there last night.

Man that OFFENSIVE lineman that chased Cable down was BIG and FAST!  Looked like Larry Allen of the Cowboys in his young days!  I really want to see the hit where Bronco player jacks-up a bulldog and knocks his helmet off ......ouchy! 

Hey! purple forever did you get the second time he got it later on in the game?  Wasn't as hard as the first time but it was just as awesome, glad he got up the first time cause it was one HARD hit.  Very good game. Did you get a video on the first hit?

I just started the 3rd quarter....

What a great game...

Hopefully I got the 2nd big hit.

Big Congrats Broncos!

That is just the sort of win you need this late in the season.. Nothing better falling behind against a great team (figuratively speaking) and then having to gut check and overcome a massive momentum swing..

NOW you are even more prepared for that final run for the title!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder