Former Gambino Underboss Sammy "The Bull" Gravano Says Donald Trump Is Incorruptible!

Reagan

Ah… Sammy the Bull. If anybody could be an expert on being corrupt, it’s Sammy. 

Trump is corrupt, in his own special way. I haven’t forgotten when he trotted Rudy out for a quid pro quo with Zelensky. Much less trying to perpetuate voter fraud in Georgia, etc, etc….

55 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump is corrupt, in his own special way. I haven’t forgotten when he trotted Rudy out for a quid pro quo with Zelensky. Much less trying to perpetuate voter fraud in Georgia, etc, etc….

If Trump actually thought there was voter fraud does make corrupt?

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

If Trump actually thought there was voter fraud does make corrupt?

My opinion is “no.” But once it was proven that there was no voter fraud and he continued to push that narrative…. Corrupt. 

I read the other day that 62% of Republican voters believe that Trump won in 2020. That’s a lot of faith in things unseen, lol. 

On 3/7/2024 at 7:43 PM, CardinalBacker said:

My opinion is “no.” But once it was proven that there was no voter fraud and he continued to push that narrative…. Corrupt. 

I read the other day that 62% of Republican voters believe that Trump won in 2020. That’s a lot of faith in things unseen, lol. 

So sad

On 3/7/2024 at 5:42 PM, CardinalBacker said:

What about biden’s quid pro quo?  Don’t claim to be a conservative or Republican, when you can’t/won’t condemn biden for his misgivings.  I guess you ignore that, the same way big girl does.