*POST HJ TOURNMENT SCORES HERE/HJ WINS TOURNMENT*

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They Guyer team is really enjoying the tourney.  Everyone has been fantastic.

And even though they have only one one game at least it's been competitive.  This is only the third year for BBall at our new school and the second year for our coach.  I'm sure we'll be back next year with a more experieced team.  We only have 3 seniors with us and one plays very little. 

The guys have won 7 games this year and that is more than any year in school history.  We're getting better and better each week and hope to sneak into the playoffs back home.

I watched this 3A #1 ranked Chapel Hill team play East Chambers yesterday and I agree, they are good. But I also watched Silsbee play EC and watched them destroy the Bucs and the Tigers aren't even ranked. Chapel Hill may deserve their ranking ( will see if so in a couple of games ) but HJ and Silsbee are just as good if not better than that bunch. Just shows you what these early rankings really mean, absolutely nothing.

On another note, seeing EC beat WOS doesn't bode well for the Mustangs. East Chambers is not that good of a team, Thomas is all they have right now.

I watched this 3A #1 ranked Chapel Hill team play East Chambers yesterday and I agree, they are good. But I also watched Silsbee play EC and watched them destroy the Bucs and the Tigers aren't even ranked. Chapel Hill may deserve their ranking ( will see if so in a couple of games ) but HJ and Silsbee are just as good if not better than that bunch. Just shows you what these early rankings really mean, absolutely nothing.

On another note, seeing EC beat WOS doesn't bode well for the Mustangs. East Chambers is not that good of a team, Thomas is all they have right now.

good point these rankings really doesnt mean anything cause i saw that game too and chapel hill didnt really show me anything

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder