*POST HJ TOURNMENT SCORES HERE/HJ WINS TOURNMENT*

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

65-55!! :)

Those TCH boys are very good and very athletic! #5 has a great shot!!

Both teams played a very clean game.

Hawks: Jarvis Benard--great shooter, great penetrator. Colby Sundgren-- hit two key 3's that set the Hawks rolling again, great post. Josh Payne-- <b>great</b> defense. Trey Burrell- great defense, great penetrator. He scared me for a min., I thought he hurt his knee. Jacoby Turner-- he's only a sophomore and already great under pressure, great shooter.

[[ALL of you did great, Hawks]]

MVP--Jarvis Benard.

All tournament-- Trey Burrell.

Congratulations, Hawks--let's make it Back2Back!!

I'm sorry for whoever missed the game!!

GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!! by both teams........Sundgren hit 2 key 3'S that got the hecklers in the game..........Jarvis did great last night the 3'S would not fall for him so he did a good job of taking it to the rack..........Trey B did Great.........the Hecklers did an Great Job like all ways...........lets keep up the good work HAWKS!!!!!!

HJ's talent is really deep this year.  Jarvis might be the next A.I.  Trey is a basketball beast.  Colby is so, so tough, and has so many ways to score.  These are our main scoring options--but, of course, they set the example on D, too.

I want to praise all the HJ role players, in no particular order.  Everyone was dinged-up or playing sick this tournament, and look at the hustle they put out there.  Ryan Weldon made a lot of hustle steals, blocks, tie-ups, assists, and dive-on-the-floor saves.  Jacob Ricossa, my goodness, what a nose for the ball that scrappy kid has!  (I have heard that Jacob's father was Chuck Norris and his mother was a grizzly bear/wildebeast hybrid.)  No one is tougher than the Hit Man, Josh Payne--he brings it hard every moment on the court, plays D like a pit bull.  Jacoby Turner has the quickest hands and hops a human can have; he's already a star, and he's a sophomore.  Garrett McNeely has great handles and an assortment of deadly shots.  Elliott Deshotel brings great athleticism and a knack for scoring the ball.  JonMychal can simply leap over defenders to score whenever he wants.  Big Jake Roby clogs up the paint and has a sweet little turnaround J.  Our JV kids looked great when they were on the court.  If I forgot someone, shame on me.

These kids have great character.  Combine that with the best coaching and fans and you have winning basketball.  Keep up the good work, Hawks!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder