**Dayton vs Waller...Friday, 7:30 Berry Center Stadium in Cypress**

Pimp,  He may have looked slow but he just ran for 200+yards again.  They never needed to throw the ball.  So they still have that.  Did you look at the stats for their game vs Livingston. What four or five fumbles themselves.  You can't run for that many yards and not be pretty good.  It looks like both teams will have to step up in order to win.  But for you to say that Waller is no good is ridiculous and a lot of the people at the game last night would agree.  Just b/c you don't like the way someone does something doesn't mean that they're bad at it.  Any team that makes it to the fourth round is pretty good.

it only gets tougher. never take your opponent lightly. be prepared

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to this very carefully:  Traffic on HWY 290 and on Barker Cypress SUCKS on Friday.  Take Beltway 8 around to 290 and stay away from 610.  Even at that, plan on an extra hour more than what you think you need.  We spent 45 minutes from 290 and Barker Cypress to the football field (about 4-5 miles).  Also, park in the first entrance before the football field.  It is a good walk, but when you leave it is easier to get out.  Most people will leave early if the game is not close due to the traffic mess in that area.

As for the football field, bring your camera.  I have NEVER seen anything like it in any high school and not even most college campuses.  VERY VERY nice!!!!!

I think the playoffs are getting way to deep for ANYONE to win by 35 points or more from here on out.  Dayton you are good, but don't take them too lightly or they could surprise you like they surprised us!  From what my dad told me all five people in the paper picked Lumberton and I know pretty much all of the posts I read on here predicted Lumberton to beat Waller.  Good luck this next week Dayton!  I will be listening on here if it is the game broadcast. 

Waller wont be a match. Play Waller like you play Livingston and you get the same results. Waller beat Livingston by one TD and Livingston had 3 turnovers in the redzone. Dayton wins BIG. And please lay out #7. It should have happened numerous time last night but we were arm tackling. I hope Smezny knocks his socks off.

Actually bmt ipreps said Waller 21 Livingston 10, that game was in Livingston to.  In district 18 4a the 1st place team was Brenham with a overall record of 8-3, district 6-0.  2nd place was Waller with a overall record of 9-3,

5-1 in district.  3rd place team was Livingston with a overall record of 10-3 and a disrict record of 4-2 and that district isn't that tuff.  I would have say Dayton and Lumberton's district is alot tougher.  I think/hope Waller just got lucky the other night against the L-train.  I think Dayton takes this one by 21

Actually bmt ipreps said Waller 21 Livingston 10, that game was in Livingston to.  In district 18 4a the 1st place team was Brenham with a overall record of 8-3, district 6-0.  2nd place was Waller with a overall record of 9-3,

5-1 in district.  3rd place team was Livingston with a overall record of 10-3 and a disrict record of 4-2 and that district isn't that tuff.  I would have say Dayton and Lumberton's district is alot tougher.  I think/hope Waller just got lucky the other night against the L-train.  I think Dayton takes this one by 21

Okay I am new to this but I think that Dayton will win with ease. Daytons offense and D can not be stopped. I have heard about Wallers QB but I think that we can shut him down like we did to Livingston. All that Waller has on defense is #19 and he can be stopped to. If lumberton would have tried to block him he would be nothing. We can throw all night on them to, they cant cover our speed with there slow secondary. Dayton will blow them out by 28 points.

purplepeopleeater,i'm not here to predict any score and yes Dayton has a very impressive team,but I wouldn't just write the DAWGS of quite that quick.You can't compare Waller's quarterback with Livingston's because if we have to pass he can do that to.We may not have a super passing game but we can pass if we need some yards.Last time I looked the Quarterback wasn't our only good player on offense.As far as #19 it wasn't if they tried to block him it was they couldn't stop him and he is far from the only good player we have on defense.How about #24,#43,#65,#25 ,#21,#7etc.So let's see them play friday before you say we are that weak.

If dayton keeps playing like they have been theyll take it. Hopefully what Waller did to Lumberton will  be an eye opener and this team wont be taken to lightly. I will predict that the winner from this game will be your state champs.

Even I cannot stand them Higland Park may have something to say about that bc they are  pretty good.

wuts the part about "Even I cannot stand them Highland Park" mean? I have not seen Waller but from what I have seen of Dayton it is going to take someone that is a very physical football team to beat them. They have some great Coaching and great leadership on their team and will tough to beat.

Can you not read?  I am not a fan of HP.

I've seen them both, Waller has a very good QB who can run but the Broncos will be too much for them. Nederland beat Waller early and ya'll know what the Bronco's did to my Bulldogs.

This is my piont exactly Waller has not dominated like we have in the playoffs. Just look at what we have done. We score score score and score some more. Our Defense is the best in the state nobody has put many points on us. Waller is just average in all areas.

I'm not going to overlook anyone this late in the season.  Waller should be a tough match and they put a fairly good whoopin' on Lumberton (they did beat us remember, no excuses about our 3rd string quarterback either).  We do have Coach Stewart though and you know he won't let anyone overlook Waller. 

As for Highland Park, I've got 2 good friends from there and got to watch them early in the season and I'm just not sure that they've seen the type of athletes that SETX brings.  No one can really tell how good a team is from the stands though so I hope we get to find out on the field (although they'd have to beat Ryder for that to happen I believe).

I'm not going to overlook anyone this late in the season.  Waller should be a tough match and they put a fairly good whoopin' on Lumberton (they did beat us remember, no excuses about our 3rd string quarterback either).  We do have Coach Stewart though and you know he won't let anyone overlook Waller. 

As for Highland Park, I've got 2 good friends from there and got to watch them early in the season and I'm just not sure that they've seen the type of athletes that SETX brings.  No one can really tell how good a team is from the stands though so I hope we get to find out on the field (although they'd have to beat Ryder for that to happen I believe).

Ryder is also putting up very impressive scores.

It will be a great day in Dayton if we get to play them, that means we made it to the big game.

Of course for that to happen, we need to castrate some more bulldogs, the Broncos did a great job of that the first time.

Welp, I guess its time for me to finally support a rival i hate, or maybe ill sit on Wallers side...

Needless im looking forward to this game i just have to be insured im not going to get pelted for walking in on the dayton side in RED lol... anyone got a purple shirt i could barrow for the game and burn afterwards? One time fan only...

Welp, I guess its time for me to finally support a rival i hate, or maybe ill sit on Wallers side...

Needless im looking forward to this game i just have to be insured im not going to get pelted for walking in on the dayton side in RED lol... anyone got a purple shirt i could barrow for the game and burn afterwards? One time fan only...

Once you put on purple....

It is for life  ;D

Don't matter what color shirt you have on...

GO TO THE GAME AND SEE SOME SOME GREAT HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL!!!

This will be a hard fight. Weak teams do not make it this far. Every now and then they win the first round--and sometimes the stars will align--get a friendly ref, lucky turnover, play over their heads on emotion, or maybe catch a a break with a late penalty and pull off an upset--but weak teams do NOT make it to the 4th round. That being said Dayton wins 28-14.

Hey I hear you about needing something purple to wear.  I was born and raised a Longview Lobo up in Longview.  Green was my color every Friday and I never was caught dead in purple (Because thats the Lufkin Panthers color).  I am marrying a teacher that works for Dayton and the first game I went to, I felt so dirty and wrong for wearing purple to a football game..........  Like wearing a shirt full of obscenities to your childs baptism.....   But I got over that and now I wear purple proudly to every Dayton game!!!!!!   Go broncos!!!!  Traffic is going to stink Friday night.  If anyone has any ideas on the best way to get to the stadium without traffic they should post them

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami