Livingston lions has officially announced there new football stadium!! It will be completed by 2026!!

lcm93

25 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Remember Bull? The RB. Think the last name was Mays. He was a dude too. 

Of course.

Devonte Mays, Lisfranc injury against Beaumont Central his Senior year. If he doesn't get hurt that Livingston team has a chance to make a run in the playoffs. Nederland was the only team better than them when healthy. Bull went to Blinn then onto Utah State. Signed as an undrafted free agent with Green Bay and even dressed a few time I think. Spent time on a couple practice squads.

50 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

Of course.

Devonte Mays, Lisfranc injury against Beaumont Central his Senior year. If he doesn't get hurt that Livingston team has a chance to make a run in the playoffs. Nederland was the only team better than them when healthy. Bull went to Blinn then onto Utah State. Signed as an undrafted free agent with Green Bay and even dressed a few time I think. Spent time on a couple practice squads.

Packers, Browns and Jaguars.  Career rushing NFL yards - 4 rushes for 1 yard.  Last listed season is 2019. (Jags)

3 hours ago, A BUC 77 said:

Congratulations on your new stadium.  I remember listening to a dog in the back yard behind the visitors stand some 40 years ago.   Great memories there.

That hasn’t changed. I remember listening to a dog right at the back of the visitors’ stands 15 years ago. One of the tuba players dropped his mouthpiece over the back railing by accident and we decided to leave it there because we didn’t think the dog would give it up without a fight.

26 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

Unfortunately, Mark and his "Five Guys" have NEVER donated a dime to the Livingston program that I am aware of. Like so many, he has forgotten where he came from.

I've always wondered if his story wasn't so closely linked to tragedy, he might have done more or been around more.  But then the stupid sage just wouldn't ever end, either.  

He's not even a topic of conversation around there, as far as I know.