#1 Fairfield @ #8 Franklin District championship

28 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

That Fairfield squad has been something really special the last 5 years.  

It’s like they reload! When I coached Little Dribblers back in the day and we went to Nationals, they always had awesome teams! They have a great program there - little league thru high school!

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

It’s like they reload! When I coached Little Dribblers back in the day and we went to Nationals, they always had awesome teams! They have a great program there - little league thru high school!

They are still the #1 team for a reason. They dont beat themselves. They are not as good as the last couple years but will go deep again

17 hours ago, bullets13 said:

That Fairfield squad has been something really special the last 5 years.  

Yes they have @bullets13!! I saw them last year at the Regional Tournament. They are one of the best team on the 3a level i have ever seen. They beat a highly ranked Lady Hitchcock Bulldogs team easily. They are well coached, great sportsmanship, fundamentally sound offensively & defensively. 

15 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

They are still the #1 team for a reason. They dont beat themselves. They are not as good as the last couple years but will go deep again

Kudos to The Franklin Lady Lions basketball team. I am just wondering @lionpride08 are there any flaws in the well oiled program called The Franklin Lions Athletic Department.

Congratulations 🎊🎊🎉🎉 @lionpride08 to the city of Franklin for representing small towns like my Alma mater Coldspring!! We Trojans are rooting for your basketball team in their playoff runs!!! Go Lions

On 1/28/2024 at 2:58 AM, TrojanMoJo said:

Kudos to The Franklin Lady Lions basketball team. I am just wondering @lionpride08 are there any flaws in the well oiled program called The Franklin Lions Athletic Department.

Congratulations 🎊🎊🎉🎉 @lionpride08 to the city of Franklin for representing small towns like my Alma mater Coldspring!! We Trojans are rooting for your basketball team in their playoff runs!!! Go Lions

Our program is usually pretty good all around. Our softball is ranked #6 to start the season. Beat some 6a schools last season including a team that was ranked #20 in 6a at the time.