How Many Have Actually Boarded the L-Train?

83_Alumni

I have attended 3 games so far this year.

PNG, Nederland and LaMarque. I will be there this Friday night.

I have not boarded the L-Train per-se' but I have been following local teams in the playoffs for over a decade now. Lumberton is playing great ball, so I am there to support them.  8)

Would be interested in knowing how many from this board that are not Lumberton residents or alumni have actually boarded the L-Train (attended a game). I have seen them twice this year and have my tickets for this Friday night.

Sorry... I'm a BIG RAIDER Fan & Alumni!!  Even decorated our Christmas tree in Columbia Blue/Red LR Choo Choo TRAINS with lots of Blue/Red STARS! :o  :o

Made 2 games.  L-train vs. BH and unfortunatly L-train vs. Jags.  Plan on going to the game this week.  I've been on the L-train since we lost to them and after they beat PN-G.  They raised my eybrows after the win over Dayton.  If I'm not on the train then ohh well, I'm on that sucker whether you like it or not!!! >:( >:( ;D ;D

Guest WeedBegone

I have not ridden the train --but i have been waiving at it as it goes by on its journey to state.  Somebody has to watch the parade to call it a parade.  Go get em Raiders.

Now that my season is over at Legacy, I had the chance to go see Lumberton this pass Friday against LaMarque.  Pregame, the Cougars came out cocky, taunting the fans on the side of the field they were warming up on.  They acted like they were supposed to be there.  That Lumberton was just another stepping stone for them.  Being that I hadn't seen neither team play this year, and that I saw them beat Central last year, I figured LaMarque would win.  Wrong.  LaMarque brought their finese, speed and cockiness.  It wasn't enough for Lumberton's size, power, strength, suprizing speed and just the will to win.

The fan support was crazy.  They have some true fans.  Being that Central played at Deer Park last year, it is a nice place to play.  The jumbo tron is a lot bigger then the one in Baytown so you can actually see what is going on.  They replay ever play on the screen except for controversial plays/calls.  Good Luck!  Save me a seat.  I'll see you there.

Guest tigersvoice

i have been to all the play-off games. i would have came my off week, but i had to watch my bf  ;D

Hey!  It's playoffs time.  Get rid of your bf!!!! ;D

We are Jasper Bulldogs but we have boarded the train with y'all, my neice is a sophomore at LHS. We have followed Lumberton's progress all year, went to the Nederland game, listened to the Smiley and La Marque games over the internet, and will be at the Waller game (of course with our Jasper Bulldogs shirts on).

By the way, a reminder to people from other schools, it's always great to wear your own school colors and t-shirts, etc, to another schools playoff games, especially when they are from southeast Texas. We may all be enemies on Friday nights, but in the playoffs we need to have solidarity and show our pride for southeast Texas.

I can assure you that this year EVERYBODY is happy and excited for Lumberton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami