Silsbee 75 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 56/FINAL

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I think some of you are reading WAY too much in these games.

How about give LC-M a little credit. This score doesn't surprise me much at all. I had the line -24

Silsbee will be just fine.

I get what you mean. There really isnt a team in district like years past that is ranked in the top 25. Silsbee may not see a really competitive game until round 3 or 4. The best teams in the region are BTW, Hamshire-Fannett, and (not sure Region 3 or 4) Iowa Colony. Yates is down. Mickey Leeland is good. Not sure why they aren't ranked. 

5 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

I get what you mean. There really isnt a team in district like years past that is ranked in the top 25. Silsbee may not see a really competitive game until round 3 or 4. The best teams in the region are BTW, Hamshire-Fannett, and (not sure Region 3 or 4) Iowa Colony. Yates is down. Mickey Leeland is good. Not sure why they aren't ranked. 

Iowa Colony is region 4

5 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

#19 Tyler Chapel Hill is region 3