KOUNTZE-74, LUFKIN HUDSON-89 FINAL

Wait, I need to rant some more about those homer job refs up at LH.  Just to give you an idea how crooked they were: we would boo some horrible call, and they would stop watching--or acting like they were watching-- the game, turn around, stare at us fans like they were going to do something about us, then turned back to the game and immediately whistle another made-up call.  It was so bad, the Hawks stopped trying to defend, or else every one of them would've fouled out.  So Kountze, look forward to playing them again at some other venue...  I don't think anyone has beaten LH in their own gym in the last five years.

::)  Kountze griping about homer refs.  GIVE ME A BREAK.  wonder if the coaches brother was calling the game. 

FYI, I think "setxslam" is from H-J, so come with something else. It's sooo obvious that your hatred for Kountze Basketball runs very deep, as I can see from every topic about Kountze, you somehow find your way on it. It's gonna be okay. Keep pushing!

o come on everyone knows that when you play in Kountze you can't expect the refs to be neutral, i'm not saying anything bad, thats just the way it is and you have to expect it when you play there.  There are several schools in the area where you can expect that    (mabe not as bad as you say they were in LH but still not neutral!)

FYI, I think "setxslam" is from H-J, so come with something else. It's sooo obvious that your hatred for Kountze Basketball runs very deep, as I can see from every topic about Kountze, you somehow find your way on it. It's gonna be okay. Keep pushing!

does it matter if he is from hj anyway we whipped yalls ass in a scrimmage game and if we got a chance to we would do it again

does it matter if he is from hj anyway we whipped yalls butt in a scrimmage game and if we got a chance to we would do it again

Ok, first of all young man, don't address me unless I "quote" something you said or reply to something you type. Your maturity shows in your messages. I was responding to "kellite's" message saying that Kountze was griping about "homer" refs, and I only clarified that "setxslam" was from H-J. Your message has no weight in the topic your posting in. Keep pushing!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder