Lumberton's Hussey

Guest BIG HOUSE

Guest BIG HOUSE

Lumberton RB #5 Cody Hussey has been named Class 4A STATE MVP for Week # 12 by Texas Football's Dave Campbell for helping lead the Lumberton Raiders past the defending and 5 Time state champion LaMarque Cougars.Cody ended the game with 141yards on the ground and 126 recieving yards with 2 TD's............Great job L-TOWN O-LINE....... Keep up the good work guys,WE ARE ALL VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU.........Great job CODY..........

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!  I think you should win it for the year though!!!!!!!!!  You boys are GREAT!!!  I sure enjoyed coming down and hollering for ya'll against Nederland and LaMarque.  I wish you the best and know you will get a great scholarship somewhere!  Ya'll are making all of us Lumberton alumni from a while ago VERY PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  In our eyes you have already won state!  You should all be very proud of yourselves!!!!!!! 

Go CODY and TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!! 

From TexasFootball.com (so you don't have to look it up L-Train fans)

Class 4A

MVP: Frenship hasn't been tested at all, so I ruled out RB Michael Connor, while Copperas Cove has been tested just once (opening-round win over Waxahachie), so I skipped over QB Robert Griffin. My pick: Lumberton RB Cody Hussey, who proved his season numbers (1,600-plus rushing yards) were far from hollow by leading his team with 141 yards and a TD in a historical 24-21 win over La Marque last weekend. (I'm not using the word historical lightly: Lumberton had never been to the postseason before this year yet beat the defending and five-time state champion.

Congrats Cody and the O-Line

How about someone in the know posting the names of those GREAT O-lineman?

GREAT job Cody!! I know your parents and family are VERY Proud!!

How about the whole team...congrats guys!

2  B.J. Belt

3  Jonathon Bell

4  Justin Hare

5  Cody Hussy

6  Jeremy Carter

7  Bryce DeJohn

8  Trent Bourg

9  Taylor Granato

10 Bryan Hernandez

11 Logan Chilek

12 Josh Marales

14 Kendal Duvall

15 Trace Freeman

17 Aaron Credeur

20 Jason Swetland

23 Chase Rayburn

24 Jacob Hanna

25 Travis Wilkerson

27 Kevin Brackin

33 Aarom Grillo

35 Phillip Speight

39 Jesse Sparks

45 Garrett Hardy

49 Anthony Beard

50 Andy Golden

51 Aaron Minton

52 P.J. Hartt

54 Hunter Grillo

55 Hunter Howden

58 Cody Gilfillian

60 Chase Wert

61 Mark Murrill

62 Ian Greer

64 Kyle Gillam

68 Chance Whitmer

75 Matt Burkhalter

76 John Schmidt

77 Terrt Williams

79 Jared Rodgers

80 Jared Sauer

85 Reese Mitchell

88 Cody Evans

95 Jonathan Ward

Congrats Cody! And A BIG CONGRATS To The O-LINE & THE ENTIRE L-TRAIN!

"There is no "I" in TEAM"  (author unknown)

That's why the L-Train is unstoppable, we don't pin our hopes on ONE player-it's a team effort and they have an entire community backin them WIN OR LOSE!!! ;) ;)

WE LOVE OUR RAIDERS!!

Congrats Cody! And A BIG CONGRATS To The O-LINE & THE ENTIRE L-TRAIN!

"There is no "I" in TEAM"  (author unknown)

That's why the L-Train is unstoppable, we don't pin our hopes on ONE player-it's a team effort and they have an entire community backin them WIN OR LOSE!!! ;) ;)

WE LOVE OUR RAIDERS!!

However, as my good friend TO says "there is no I in TEAM, but there are 2 I's in Hawaii.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder