Football Humor

jmspears3

FOOTBALL HUMOR!!!!!!!!!

1.Our offensive line was so good that even our backs couldn't get through it.

2.Football is a game of inches, and that's how some teams move the ball.

3.The coach was marching on the field alongside the band. A majorette threw her baton in the air and then dropped it. A fan yelled, "Hey, I see you coach the band, too."

4.I gave up my hope of being a star halfback the second day of practice. One tackle grabbed my left leg, another grabbed my right leg, and the linebacker looked at me and said, "Make a wish!"

5.We were in a really tough game. Our quarterback started praying, and we heard a distant voice say, "Please don't include me in this."

6.They call it their nickel defense, because that's what it's worth.

7.This year I can assure you that we are going to move the ball. I just hope that it's forward.

8.Husband: "Hey, Marie, do you have anything you want to say before the football season starts?"

9.The only way they can gain yardage is to run their game films backward.

10.We have so many players on the disabled list the team bus can park in a handicapped space.

1. True incident. A defensive lineman being interviewed after the game.

"They rushed for three yards in the first half, so we made some adjustments at halftime and held them to two yards in the second half."

2. After losing the coin toss in every game that season, the coach told the reporters, "Next year I'm going to recruit a gambler."

3. "We had a very distinguished defensive line. They came in second in the voting for the Nobel Peace Prize."

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83