comments on deweyvilles season

Deweyville played everyone in the district tough this year.I don't mean this in a negative way so don't kill my Karma steelrcrazy.I think they need to take a look at there non district schedule.The kids played hard but I don't think they were quite ready to play the better clubs in the district,mainly EC,Buna and Hardin.They also had the same problem Warren had and that was trying to replace a great running back.No disgrace in a school there size playing 1-a schools but they may want to look at Groveton,West Sabine and West Hardin to get them ready instead of High Island,Sabine Pass and Colmesneil.Good luck next year Pirates.I think the Coach is doing a good job with the program.

The young men played hard. Lacked leadership and discipline. Offense well, everyone knew what we were going to do and when we were going to do it. The Pirates have had a taste of winning and like it. Another season like this one and they should and will be looking at what changes to make to get back on track. They should have a very good offseason and be much more disciplined next year I hope. We have seen that we can compete in this district. 0-6 in this district is not going to get it. The returning players should be ticked off looking back on this season and make sure this does not happen again. I hope the coaches will have the same feelings. Best of luck to the Pirates next year and to the Srs. I wish the best and it was a pleasure watching you all play.

Deweyville played everyone in the district tough this year.I don't mean this in a negative way so don't kill my Karma steelrcrazy.I think they need to take a look at there non district schedule.The kids played hard but I don't think they were quite ready to play the better clubs in the district,mainly EC,Buna and Hardin.They also had the same problem Warren had and that was trying to replace a great running back.No disgrace in a school there size playing 1-a schools but they may want to look at Groveton,West Sabine and West Hardin to get them ready instead of High Island,Sabine Pass and Colmesneil.Good luck next year Pirates.I think the Coach is doing a good job with the program.

No karma killing here, just agreement on the Post, I think you made some very valid points.

p.s. I gave you a positive karma hit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami