rhodes or hussey???

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hussey because of the fact that he can block and catch just as well as he can run. Rhodes is a really good player, but i dont think he could have gotten the stats he got this year in district 22-4a. And he doesnt look like a physical blocker either. If he doesnt cut you he lets you by him.

my thoughts exactly. his district isn't half as tough..

Guest BIG HOUSE

Hey LEFTY99,

These are both very good tailbacks and can play at another level..P.Rhodes is prolly faster,not sure about gym(strength).This is a stupid topic,but just to settle the #'s.....Hussey also has 1611rush yards with 321rec. yards  just behind rhodes....as far as just this year,well try 381carries  2550rushyards  6.69avg.  1220rec yards  90rec.    34tds  in  28games  which is 135yards a game for hs career.....that being said they are both very good backs in their respective systems and mean just as much to their teams.......Hussey will flat tell you that he HAS A GREAT O-LINE.........I haven't seen Pierce play and would not choose one over the other,I would take both of them......

Good luck to both of these young men in their playoff run....... 

Honestly i dont think Rhodes is much faster than Hussey on the field. Maybe in a timed 40. But not in pads. In the LaMarque game i saw Cody out run a LaMarque defender to the enzone when he had the angle. His 40 isnt real impressive but his game speed gets the job done. Reminds me of Devin Hester. He has a 4.4 forty, but on the field he prolly runs a 4.1.

Can you imagine being a DB and looking in the backfield and seeing Garret, Rhoads and Hussy lined up in a power eye...thought would have 'long night' written all over it!   GOOD LUCK TO ALL THREE!

it would be a very long night!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder