My projection 3A2 dist.12

purpleeagle

I see that Corrigan Camden turned in 252 which puts them back in 3A2. They would probably be in district 12. Hopefully they will move Shiro or Waverly or both out of district 12. Very long drives for Newton. Newton’s Jr. high and JV do not schedule these two teams because the teams get back home so late. A screw up by UIL. 

On 12/11/2023 at 12:48 PM, purpleeagle said:

Hemphill goes down with Shelbyville, San Augustine, Timpson, etc…

Best of luck to our friend to the north, Hemphill.

Good luck to you guys also. Next year should be interesting for Hemphill. dropping down and rumors of a new coach. Hopefully my other team Pineland will do something next year. I believe they have a lot of good young players coming up..

On 12/14/2023 at 8:32 PM, H-STING said:

Good luck to you guys also. Next year should be interesting for Hemphill. dropping down and rumors of a new coach. Hopefully my other team Pineland will do something next year. I believe they have a lot of good young players coming up..

What Hemphill got coming back next year? Gonna be good?

10 hours ago, ponderossa220 said:

What Hemphill got coming back next year? Gonna be good?

Not sure a lot of the young generational families. Try to stay in Hemphill and work off. Just not a lot of good jobs are industry in the area. Mainly retirees. Land an home prices have doubled in the last several years making it even harder on young families to raise their children here. Hemphill numbers may shrink a little more over the next few years. We’ll just have to wait and see what dresses out in the fall.

On 12/14/2023 at 8:32 PM, H-STING said:

What happened to Stark, at Hemphill ?