• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86

• Well, I got a whole house full of 1 football player that played in college, 2 cheerleaders one of whom cheered in college. Football games are super important for the cheerleaders, but I would say 80% of their efforts (and my money) went to competitions.
    • 1. Kinda brings us back to the good ole days of Bill Clinton... Lol! 2. They're both extremely ignorant, so you have a lesser of two evils situation. Pick the ones that won't tip so far left that we have to let dogs and cats vote. Pick the ones who don't have a She/He/It in a cabinet spot with no credentials to just check a box. And let's try and drag this country out of the ditch while we're at it, so our kids can afford to raise a family. Finally, let's start drilling for every oil resource available. I know you don't like the guy, but do what you KNOW gives us a better shot at those issues listed above (among many others). Don't even have to tell anyone you did it. Vote for Trump and move on. It'll be fun...
    • You are 100% correct, but I think wanting to be a cheerleader or drill team member is more about being on the sidelines on Friday nights than to compete in competitions.... I may wrong... IDK. Never was a cheerleader or drill team member lol.
    • Here's the real thread title: "So this is one more crappy topic to throw around until football returns - PLEASE HURRY!"
    • Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but drill team and cheerleaders have competitions too - many of them - and camp.