Humble @ Beaumont United

Alpha Wolf

There’s a lot of things that need to go right for BU to win this game.  It starts with blocking.  Our line didn’t even get any push against WB Friday.  We’ve been whipped in the trenches all season long by every team.  I say this to say… we have weapons on offense that you can see if the QB gets time to pass.  

Well, maybe we’ll have some turnovers that goes our way to make this interesting…

I feel BU can win against Kingwood. The offense will have to play penalty free football. The offense will also need to score points more points in both halves. The defense needs to eliminate all the personal foul penalties. I know the Alumni game was a rivalry game,  The defense was undisciplined. BU won the game. All those personal foul penalties against the defense  were unnecessary. I am not an Alumni of any Beaumont school. These are my observations. 

4 hours ago, Splitloyalties said:

I feel BU can win against Kingwood. The offense will have to play penalty free football. The offense will also need to score points more points in both halves. The defense needs to eliminate all the personal foul penalties. I know the Alumni game was a rivalry game,  The defense was undisciplined. BU won the game. All those personal foul penalties against the defense  were unnecessary. I am not an Alumni of any Beaumont school. These are my observations. 

They’re playing Humble high, not Kingwood.  

8 hours ago, Splitloyalties said:

When BU played Kingwood, it was tied at the half.  2nd half, Kingwood pulled away.  By record, Kingwood is the best of the bottom of that district 

On 10/31/2023 at 12:39 PM, Austin1985 said:

When BU played Kingwood, it was tied at the half.  2nd half, Kingwood pulled away.  By record, Kingwood is the best of the bottom of that district 

It's like one school made halftime adjustments and 1 didn't.  After going up 21-14, they were outscored 28-7.  That's neither here nor there.  I'm hoping for a win to send them back to 5A on a positive note...