Silsbee (49) @ Liberty (0) - FINAL

jdawg03

Game Info:

Start: Friday, October 13, 2023 at 7:30:00 PM
Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: Liberty - 4A-9-2
Record: District Wins: 0, Overall Wins: 1, District Losses: 0, Overall Losses: 0

Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Silsbee- 4A-9-2
Record: District Wins: 0, Overall Wins: 0, District Losses: 0, Overall Losses: 1

District Matchup: Yes

*Standings do not include this game.

INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD: 
Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter

Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter
!!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter

Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final
You may also use - , or | in place of /

Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds.
Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left. 

Live Broadcast

Can someone tell me, how Liberty has gotten this bad, especially on Offense ? And in the first half , there players in the pile, throwing fists, and kicking Silsbee players. A Silsbee Linebacker jumps in the group to separate players and pushes Liberty kid back, and Liberty kids helmet comes off, so Silsbee kid gets ejected, now he will sit out first half of the most important game of season this far.

I 'm guessing Liberty powers to be wanted a change to a more conventual Offensive scheme, but now not only Competitive , but just really bad. There combined 9th/ JV was even worse.

Will this HC come under fire, and will they opt for a change? And if so would this be a good opportunity for another Coach? 

Just Curious here?

3 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

Can someone tell me, how Liberty has gotten this bad, especially on Offense ? And in the first half , there players in the pile, throwing fists, and kicking Silsbee players. A Silsbee Linebacker jumps in the group to separate players and pushes Liberty kid back, and Liberty kids helmet comes off, so Silsbee kid gets ejected, now he will sit out first half of the most important game of season this far.

I 'm guessing Liberty powers to be wanted a change to a more conventual Offensive scheme, but now not only Competitive , but just really bad. There combined 9th/ JV was even worse.

Will this HC come under fire, and will they opt for a change? And if so would this be a good opportunity for another Coach? 

Just Curious here?

I noticed this as well watching the game on TL. Went back and watched it again to see some of this stuff and clearly some of the Liberty players had chips on their shoulders.

I guess just frustration on the season so far.

It was very clear that Silsbee could have scored whatever points they wanted to score last night.

On 10/14/2023 at 11:40 AM, JaspD55 said:

Just Curious here?

It’s definitely not the coach.. They don’t match up at all when it comes to athleticism.. If yall thought that old school way of playing we use to do is the answer then something is wrong.. he came into a burning house having to play a lot of freshman.. liberty doesn’t get the same turnout that they use to do kids moved or just not playing because of the old ways they was playing in liberty.. At some point the kids have to get better during the offseason..can’t just blame it all on the coach..& to speak on the ejections they punched that freshman while he was in the pile.. on top of that his helmet was ripped off not pushed off.. silsbee was dominant all the way around but some players wasn’t playing football it looked like WWF.. its cool to be physical that’s the name of the game but to throw punches & other things are uncalled for especially when you’re already dominating the game