Dayton (9-3) vs Livingston (10-2) Predictions? Friday, 7:00 at Galena Park

KFDM COOP

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whoabroncos09

I am going to have to go with a big Dayton win, 59-8.  I gave Livingston 8 points just in case Dayton as a turnover.  IF dayton can play a turnover free ball game, it should be a shutout

we just cant play like we did friday night with three interceptions and a fumble..

Dayton=41

Livingston=35

Wow dude you really think livingston is that good? Look at the dayton d its unstoppable, and they are so quick and always have great awareness of whats going on and they just play so good and as a TEAM i would be surprised if anyone on livingston even crosses the plane once even with the jv subs in. Dayton is a hass nuff said

Guest TravelingBandsman

Thinks are really starting to look up for my home team. La Marque was knocked out. We beat Texas City as bad as we did. No offense to the above poster but Stephenville was knocked out (granted this means if we do make it that far, we'll have to play scooter's behemoth of a team). Everything seems to be working in Dayton's favor. I just really hope we can get that rematch against Lumberton in two weeks. Take it to 18-4A!!

Dayton 49

Livingston 3

If I were part of the JV squad that got to play against Crosby, I sure would be preparing to play this Friday.  Dayton will be up by at least 49 points with one quarter left.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a shut out.

Can the JV move the ball with only calling running plays between the tackles?

stop the trash talking... Yall won 

as for not taking this team seriously, yall get more cocky every week i think it might catch up to you guys although, i think your good enough to win a state championship this year.

stop the trash talking... Yall won 

as for not taking this team seriously, yall get more cocky every week i think it might catch up to you guys although, i think your good enough to win a state championship this year.

I think everyone was very wary of TC this past week. the fans that were guaranteeing a dayton victory usually weren't from dayton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami