President Donald Trump Crushing JoeBama in Latest Polls!

Reagan

From the article:  

"The most notable result this week comes from a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Reuters: “But in a worrisome result for Biden, Trump held a small advantage in the seven states where the 2020 presidential election was closest: Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Nevada and Michigan. In those states, Trump led with 41% to Biden’s 35%, and 24% undecided.”

The electoral map with these results has President Trump handily winning the 2024 election with 312 electoral votes. As Pete Hegseth noted on Fox and Friends this weekend, these numbers have the liberal media freaking out about Biden as the Democrat nominee."

This is the hidden content, please

That's good news, but as always, a very misleading Topic Headline.

It would be hard to designate that poll as "Crushing"

The truth is the truth no matter which side you're on. It would be nice for ALL SIDES to share truthful and meaningful information and not just self-serving propaganda... Just my opinion, but I think I'm right.

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

That's good news, but as always, a very misleading Topic Headline.

It would be hard to designate that poll as "Crushing"

The truth is the truth no matter which side you're on. It would be nice for ALL SIDES to share truthful and meaningful information and not just self-serving propaganda... Just my opinion, but I think I'm right.

We all know polls are designed to sway elections, not actually reflect accurate numbers.