Texas AG Ken Paxton Acquitted on ALL Impeachment Charges!

Reagan

From the article:  "Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has been acquitted of all 16 charges against him, following an impeachment campaign leveled against him by establishment Republicans who partnered with left-wing “impeachment managers” to try and remove the pro-Trump figure.  The National Pulse previously reported on how impeachment managers had tried to hide evidence from Paxton, so as to stymie his defense. After our report, Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick imposed a discovery order on the state’s House of Representatives, demanding they reveal they basis for the impeachment of Attorney General Ken Paxton."

This is the hidden content, please

I know it’s not a criminal trial but some prosecution witnesses seemed to be getting crushed by the defense. I only watched a few minutes of either side more out of curiosity as opposed to the outcome.

I don’t remember the exact wording but it seems like I saw defense questions and prosecution witnesses answers like…..

Once you finished your investigation and turned it over to the FBI for further criminal investigations, did you find any evidence of a crime? No

You said as evidence of bribery, the kitchen was updated as a form of payment. When you took photographs recently of the kitchen had it ever been updated? No  

With several days of testimony, it was certainly many more hours of testimony but when you ask the star witness(es) about do you have proof of specific allegations and the answer comes up “No”…. things that make you go hmmmmm……

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has been acquitted of all 16 charges against him, following an impeachment campaign leveled against him by establishment Republicans who partnered with left-wing “impeachment managers” to try and remove the pro-Trump figure.  The National Pulse previously reported on how impeachment managers had tried to hide evidence from Paxton, so as to stymie his defense. After our report, Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick imposed a discovery order on the state’s House of Representatives, demanding they reveal they basis for the impeachment of Attorney General Ken Paxton."

This is the hidden content, please

The bold print should be criminal

Time for Dade and the rest of the House R's that brought this crap to be sent home next election. None of this make nice mess in the party.  Too many R's with a superiority complex. 

Dade went UT can't get much more liberal than that.  As someone who works at a university, i know the liberal mess taught everywhere and that place is only rivaled by Rice in this state.  Being less liberal than your classmates at UT doesn't make you a conservative!

Maybe he can show up drunk when the house does reconvene.  Why change course now?