Is He Are Is He Not Going To Play

skipper

Talking About The QB At Giddings Are Will I Haft To Call The  C.I.A

Lol I think you should call the CIA cause it seems like it's top secret in Giddings. It's so obvious that they were told not to say anything about it. lol. I had a question on 3adownlow that nobody have answered yet. Doesn't Fitzhenry play on defense too and Locke is their starting CB as well. I think if this is the case, this is were Fitzhenry being hurt will hurt their team. If Fitzhenry can't play that means that they are going to be missing one of their best defenders. If he does play on a bad ankle then Wo-s can take advantage of that with the pass. If Locke plays QB, then that means he's going to either have to play both ways(which isn't good against Wo-s cause he will have to do alot of running) or they will have to put someone else at CB which Wo-s can take advantage of. I think Fitz being hurt will hurt them more defensively than offensively, if he did play alot on Defense which I don't know if he did. I know he's listed as a QB/CB.

Honestly...it seems that Giddings is more worried about fitzhenry playing that what the Mustangs are.  Our coaches are going to prepare for GIDDINGS as a team as if their whole team is complete  (which they are...).  I think that he may have been hurt, but I question if it is as serious as it is...  Most people (especially the players) hope that he plays.

I just think it's amusing how it's soooooo hush-hush....are we in the pros yet? :o;) ;D

ive heard that giddings' third string qb will probably start and fitzhenry will play receiver thats what i heard but i may be wrong

If Fitz has the wheels to be at receiver then he certainly will be at QB.  You take a kid with his credentials off the field and they are a different team.  Sort of like EC without Thomas this year against Kountze.

If Fitz has the wheels to be at receiver then he certainly will be at QB.  You take a kid with his credentials off the field and they are a different team.   Sort of like EC without Thomas this year against Kountze.

That's what I was thinking. Don't you have to do cutting and changing directions as a receiver too. If they do that, they are only using him as a decoy. I thought that they might use their third Qb because if they use Locke, that means he would be playing both ways at QB and CB. I think they will come out on the first play of the game and try to throw down field to make us think they will pass all night. Anytime you get a team getting out of what they do best...it's usually good.

I Dont Care If He Plays Center Are Water Boy (JUST PUT HIM IN)  No Matter What Giddings Says HE IS THERE SPARK PLUG . Giddings Is Blowing Smoke (WE) ALL KNOW THIS and GIDDINGS (YOU GUYS) know last year you  GOT THE BRAKES and (YOU DID NOT MAKE THEM. lets look at the bad snap from center EASY TD. FOUR DROPED PASSES and the BIG ONE  very bad play calling on the one footline    WE LOST

Im sick of hearing about this kid,Im sure he is a big part of the team but come on they have a whole team out there.But to the point.If he does play there is a good chance of him hurting his ankle again,Why risk it???Putting him out on the field is going to be hard on him,and hes not going to be 100%,Giddings is good,let someone else take his place.

Guest tigersvoice

Majestyk is BACK!!! For you that are not familar with Majestyk he is a local High School guru!! The Ennis fans know him well!  ;)

Well let him go back to Ennis, or wherever he's been!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder