New Evidence Shows Just How Biased Trump Judge Is In Jack Smith’s Case!

Reagan

From the article:  "Judge Tanya Chutkan, the D.C. federal district court's hanging-ist judge when it comes to the January 6 cases, was (quite coincidentally, I'm sure) assigned to Donald Trump's case after Jack Smith essentially indicted him for believing that the November 2020 election was rife with fraud.  (That's a belief, apparently, available only to Democrats following elections.)  The fact that Chutkan hates January 6 defendants doesn't mean she's anti-Trump.  However, Julie Kelly has revealed a trial transcript in which Chutkan openly states her belief that Trump should be in jail."

This, along with the other three, will be thrown out on appeal.  This is all about politics NOT the rule of law!!

This is the hidden content, please

23 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "Judge Tanya Chutkan, the D.C. federal district court's hanging-ist judge when it comes to the January 6 cases, was (quite coincidentally, I'm sure) assigned to Donald Trump's case after Jack Smith essentially indicted him for believing that the November 2020 election was rife with fraud.  (That's a belief, apparently, available only to Democrats following elections.)  The fact that Chutkan hates January 6 defendants doesn't mean she's anti-Trump.  However, Julie Kelly has revealed a trial transcript in which Chutkan openly states her belief that Trump should be in jail."

This, along with the other three, will be thrown out on appeal.  This is all about politics NOT the rule of law!!

This is the hidden content, please

You know, this is why blogs aren’t considered news.  This is nothing more than half-baked opinion. The transcript as printed did not show a statement saying “Trump should be in jail”. She said that fealty to one man, who happens to be still free, cost J6 defendants. Any judge who presided over so many cases of guilty people saying “Trump made me do it” might reasonably make the same observation. Think for yourself for once.

17 hours ago, UT alum said:

You know, this is why blogs aren’t considered news.  This is nothing more than half-baked opinion. The transcript as printed did not show a statement saying “Trump should be in jail”. She said that fealty to one man, who happens to be still free, cost J6 defendants. Any judge who presided over so many cases of guilty people saying “Trump made me do it” might reasonably make the same observation. Think for yourself for once.

The mainstream media does not want anyone thinking for themselves unless they agree with it. If you start questioning things you get silenced, or charged (look at Trump). Think about the Russia hoax with Trump, Hunters laptop(the signed letter from ex cia agents), Covid lockdowns, Covid vaccines......that's just off the top of my head.....if you questioned any of those things you were labeled at minimum a conspiracy theorists.  

One of America's core values is free speech. It does have a cost, you have to use your brain. 

We shouldn't just take the media's word for anything and we certainly should not take the Governments word on anything. Both have been caught being very dishonest