Before we go nuts this fri & sat What are you thankful for on this Thanksgiving?

jmspears3

I love the fact that we can come on here and voice our opinions about our beloved teams without, in most cases, being offensive to one another. I hope that sometime during the next couple of days each of us take time to stop and think about what we are truly thankful for. Some possibilities might be – This incredibly  country in which we live. The brave men and women stationed throughout the world who are who are defending our freedom as I type this. How about our families without them it would be a lonely exsistance. Our jobs.

I am thankful for all of you my extended family, and most important I am thankful for my lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Stay safe on your traveling

Guest WeedBegone

I love the fact that we can come on here and voice our opinions about our beloved teams without, in most cases, being offensive to one another. I hope that sometime during the next couple of days each of us take time to stop and think about what we are truly thankful for. Some possibilities might be – This incredibly  country in which we live. The brave men and women stationed throughout the world who are who are defending our freedom as I type this. How about our families without them it would be a lonely exsistance. Our jobs.

I am thankful for all of you my extended family, and most important I am thankful for my lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

Cant top this --Thanks

Nothing to add here.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Go SETX!!!

......couldn't have said it better myself! I'm also thankful that we are still alive in the playoffs and haven't kicked the perverbial bucket, yet!

Well, I'm not just going to say I agree because our Lord and Savior deserve more than for us not to take the time to say specifically.

I'm thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, for giving me great family, getting me through some tough times and for just being there anytime I need a answer to my prayers.

I'm thankful for my health, and my family. I'm also thankful for Setxsports.com. ;D

Great post Jay. I agree whole-heartedly.

One other thing to be thankful for, an Aggie win over t.u., and a Fran firing right after. ;D

While I agree with S-Ville's post, I also agree with tam2121...

First and foremost, I thank God for his graciousness in allowing me the life he has given me, I thank God for my beautiful children, and I thank God for this country. 

In saying that, to every Veteran, current soldier, and family/friends of either...thank you because unfortunately...freedom is not free.  You have given something to every person living in America (citizens or not) that can never be repaid--the right to be free.  For that, we are eternally grateful.

To all traveling this holiday season...may the Lord be with you to and from your destinations.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont